KawiZX900

It's all gone.

those words might have been bad to type, the internet web beast robot crawlers would jump all over those ____ -_-__ binary code and attack, huh?

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

a certain video on the internet is gone from every site it's linked to. I looked for a link here and utterred out loud the name of said tape and it's beautiful star which may have been bad news because any and all search engines may have directed unwanted pirate style cracker hacker tweaker fuk nut traffic to this site. Which is my guess as to the disappearance. So don't say hot blondes name out loud.

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

Well of late I've been pretty bitter about women overall. It can be summed up by a conversation between a couple heads down at Aubregene night club in San Diego. Picture if you will a bouncer with a big afro and a black leather jacket checkin the door, a cute mexican chick and myself.

A dog and master go walkin on by and I comment "That's a good looking dog."

afroman- "dog or woman, dog or woman... which is better"

me- "well a dog is loyal.."

mexican chick-" ohh shit son, thats true. I've got to give you dap for that. so true."

afroman- no shit man. damn.

everybody bumps fists and what not..

really though. I've been having fun and filming all kinds of shit. but the coals in the nakey nakey fire need stoked into something passionate