sangiro

Skydive Arizona Dropzone.com 2nd Annual Holiday Boogie

My lovely ballerina, they were talking to Mr. Burke (?) while I was jumping out of your planes just today.

They are on like Donkey Kong. They will be there with their 5th wheel, jumping like monkeys on crack.

If anyone wants to meet the woman who taught me how to skydive, come!. Yes. She lived through it!

:)

Hey folks I have had several guesses on the contest. If you happen to choose a number that has already been spoken for, I will contact you via pm and ask you to make a new guess.
Now lets think about this for those that haven't entered...
Hummmm coaching jumps are generally slots plus a coaching fee and video fee.
You can do the math to figue the value....but I assure you the experience will be priceless.:)Is it Holiday time yet?
Cheers!
BB

How about bring you with a smile...oh, and no cutaway as I'm flying over you please. :P

no gimp costume...no cutaways...you guys are leaving me no fun.....next thing i know BB will be saying no companions in my tent hehe
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

HH, you may not be a rock star, but you definitely ROCK! Thanks for the countdown. Now I don't have to look at my calendar every day to check

LOL now if we could only convince him to add a clock that shows the hours,minutes and seconds.....:Pbwahhhhhhhhh
BB runs from the hot fork:P:P

Update Sept 29
Contest#2
Name the three (3) Skydive Arizona Otters!!
Name must have something to do with Arizona or skydiving. Winning entries will be selected by Skydive Arizona staff. The left door of each aircraft will have the name placed on it. Your photo will be taken next to your "baby" and hung outside of manifest.
Each winning entry will receive one (1) jump ticket compliments of Skydive Arizona.
Your submission must be received no later than Dec.1, 2003. You must be attending the boogie to win. Please send me a PM with your submission.
Also for those of you that attended last year...you will be happy to learn that the bunk house has been remodeled, the shower blocks have new flooring and new showers.
Good Luck everyone!
BB

Got pics of each of 'em? Might help if there are any distinguishing features....ya know, like the Frankenotter..

They all have identical paint jobs. White with Red/black stripes and the SDA logo. The logo is the same as on the banner ads here on dropzone.com:)You can see a photo of the otters here