jtval

Tit-ee bar(NSFW)

once I got through the pop up adds, and finished gouging out my eyes, I had someone write this to warn all men:

DO NOT LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

see! see! even Ivan wants to cut out his eyes with a spoon, and that man loves ALL boobies, even boobies no mother could love.

>8^P ~~~
so NYAH
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

see! see! even Ivan wants to cut out his eyes with a spoon, and that man loves ALL boobies, even boobies no mother could love.

>8^P ~~~
so NYAH

Well dude...those boobies have no mother :D:D:D:D:D:D

What'd I ever do to you?!? >:(

(though now methinks there's a score to settle...) >:(

Hear ye, Hear ye! All help is welcome, I have no problem settling more than one score at once.
witty subliminal message
1*

I'll be the first to tell you silicon isn't my favorite, but those need to see fewer grams of meat, dairy, veggie, and ... and whatever the rest of those food groups are.

nneeeeyyaaahhhhhhh

ps - Ivan, a scalding hot shower with your eyes open directly under the faucet helps, and allow for future healing. Of the eyes anyway, mental scarring is pretty permanent.

pps - to everyone who reads this, yes it's not pc, and neither am I. Have issues with that? I invite you to take notice of the small bit of mistletoe hanging from the rear of my kilt.
witty subliminal message
1*

What'd I ever do to you?!?

I was just sharing a boobies picture with Ivan.. and JT....Boobies come in all shapes and sizes....and you can tell these have NEVER seen a single gram of silicone...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
\

Classic boobage!:ph34r:
My photos

My Videos