jtval

Tit-ee bar(NSFW)

I'll get home in around 7 more hours JT... I will make up what I owe to this thread then. ;)

Yeah, it's fine, we'll walk down the line. Leave our rain, a cold trade for warm sunshine
You my friend, I will defend... and if we change, well, I love you anyway

Hi guys, This was e-mailed to me this morning from one of my whuffo friends. He asked if me and one of my sky girls would do this for him.. I told him sure if he jumps with us! lol That will never happen..

It's not exactly a tit-ee "bar" shot, but it does involve boobies and skydiving, so thought it was appropriate. ;)

[url]
http://priceless420.com/Pr061503friendlyskies.jpg

Hi guys, This was e-mailed to me this morning from one of my whuffo friends. He asked if me and one of my sky girls would do this for him.. I told him sure if he jumps with us! lol That will never happen..

It's not exactly a tit-ee "bar" shot, but it does involve boobies and skydiving, so thought it was appropriate. ;)

[url]

Oh, I like that shot.

So many big boobies everywhere! Sure they're fun to look at - but I'd be interested in a general consensus on what guys prefer in their own bedrooms.... small, medium, large, garganuan? And do you care if they're fake or real?

Fall in dove.

My motto?

Life begins at 36C...

My 1st wife: 44DD (she was 4' 10")

Does THAT give you a clue to my preference? ;)

Yeah, it's fine, we'll walk down the line. Leave our rain, a cold trade for warm sunshine

That's wierd cuz I tried that url button.. figuring that was what is was for. hmmm I'll try next time. Thanks!

;)

And what is RTFM? your talking to a blonde here. B|

Actually, here is my best rule-of-thumb:

They need to be big enough that both nipples can be moved close together comfortably so that they can both be sucked on/licked simultaneously while she is on top. ;)

I hope this is graphic enough that you get the idea but still clinical enough to be informative. :)

Only during foreplay... after that it is all about maximux sensory input from as many sources as you can manipulate simultaneously (that are agreeable to the person being stimulated)! ;)

this has got to be just prior to mid air fondling
how YA do;)
My photos

My Videos