dixieskydiver

Showering w/ gf/bf?

So I need some help to show my girlfriend that it's normal for couples to shower together (pre-marriage). Well at least I think it is. I don't know if a poll of skydivers is really going to show her "normal" but close enough ;) . If you know me (shane) keep your hole shut. :$

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

This is shit that is done in the beginning of relationships. It stops because no matter how you work it, one person ends up cold and wet while the other is under the water. it's fun but the novelty wears off quick, kind of like sex on the beach. It sounds good until you get sand in between moving parts:D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

So I need some help to show my girlfriend that it's normal for couples to shower together (pre-marriage). Well at least I think it is. I don't know if a poll of skydivers is really going to show her "normal" but close enough ;) . If you know me (shane) keep your hole shut. :$

The important part is for the person who is right next to the shower head, facing away from the shower head, to use their shoulder to regulate the water flow. Doing this properly will keep you both warm and with substantial water. If you're cold, move your shoulder up a little bit, giving yourself some more water, but be sure to leave enough spraying over your shoulder for her. I have noticed some unnamed females like to hog the water, so you might have to be the one doing the regulating.

This is shit that is done in the beginning of relationships. It stops because no matter how you work it, one person ends up cold and wet while the other is under the water. it's fun but the novelty wears off quick, kind of like sex on the beach. It sounds good until you get sand in between moving parts:D

Not necessarily.....in my last place, I had one of those two headed shower things(the heads were spaced about 18" apart, each could be aimed separate of the other). I learned after a while of being the one that was cold and wet... B| I think I got mine from Hammacher Schlemmer(sp?)..

Mike

Those shower heads rock. I always see them in the Sky Mall mags on the plane and think what a cool idea it would be to have one of those. If that were the case I say rock on;)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Those shower heads rock. I always see them in the Sky Mall mags on the plane and think what a cool idea it would be to have one of those. If that were the case I say rock on;)

Dude...I'm a pilot....where do you think I found out about those showerheads?! B|

Mike

Not necessarily.....in my last place, I had one of those two headed shower things(the heads were spaced about 18" apart, each could be aimed separate of the other). I learned after a while of being the one that was cold and wet... B| I think I got mine from Hammacher Schlemmer(sp?)..

Mike

I like a good, warm shower. My wife likes looking like a lobster after the water hits her. Ya know, steamed bright red.

Soooo, we have, but it's a compromise all the time.

New house I'm working on? Problem solved, I hope. 80 gallon water heater, 66" corner whirlpool spa for those long soaks, and an extra large, 2 person shower, complete with 2 showerheads and dual controls.

I hope.

The tub is already in there, I did that much. The shower now....I'm rapidly running out of room. I may end up forced back to a single shower..... grrrr.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

yes i have done it.....best sex i have ever had....pin her up against the wall...water cascading down your back and aww.....ok enough...you have to figure the rest out for yourself

Yeah it's all fun and games until one falls over and the other goes down with them causing concussion when they smack their head on the wall/glass door.

It hasn't happened to me, but I've got a very vivid imagination. And yes, hubby and I shower together. :$

Mike

I like a good, warm shower. My wife likes looking like a lobster after the water hits her. Ya know, steamed bright red.

Soooo, we have, but it's a compromise all the time.

New house I'm working on? Problem solved, I hope. 80 gallon water heater, 66" corner whirlpool spa for those long soaks, and an extra large, 2 person shower, complete with 2 showerheads and dual controls.

I hope.

The tub is already in there, I did that much. The shower now....I'm rapidly running out of room. I may end up forced back to a single shower..... grrrr.

I had one of those two headed shower things(the heads were spaced about 18" apart, each could be aimed separate of the other).

yeah they're cool, but have you tried the ones that have a top head, middle head (chest height) and 2 hip level moveable ones. HELLLOO BABY :$

its normal if you're sleeping together. otherwise, probably not.

The important part is for the person who is right next to the shower head, facing away from the shower head, to use their shoulder to regulate the water flow. Doing this properly will keep you both warm and with substantial water. If you're cold, move your shoulder up a little bit, giving yourself some more water, but be sure to leave enough spraying over your shoulder for her. I have noticed some unnamed females like to hog the water, so you might have to be the one doing the regulating.

Aye it is necessary for me to regulate the water as all my girlfriends recently have been taller than me. 6'1 ... 6' 3" :S . Girls are waterhogs to be sure.

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."