sunnydee123

Here comes Jump #300...

I know it is not one of those COOL milestone jumps but it was one of those "other little goals" I had set for myself, back in the day. Now with STILL over 2 months until my first "sky birthday", wonder what other goals I can set for myself.

Have hit 13 drop zones so far (3 more that I can think of before bday)....Have jumped 7 different types of aircraft (soon to add 1 more in Eloy).

Things are good - hope everyone has a happy turkey day! ;)

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Yup...did the porter for both my night jumps in Deland ;)

I haven't got to play on the BIG puppies yet...DC something or another and that other big ass plane like at Rantoul that does the high speed pass.

Cessna (1), Helicopter (1), Porter (2), Casa (13), Caravan, Otter and Skyvan (more than I can count).

I haven't got to play on the BIG puppies yet...DC something or another.

Well maybe we can get another x-country planned this year like we did last year out of the DC-3. It's a slow climber, but still fun to jump out of. :$

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Plans for #300 as of right now are simple - going to make my first head down jump with my boyfriend (where as he does not have to hold me in place). He's been away for a few weeks and I've been jumping my ass off (plus got some coaching last weekend). He's gonna be so surprised (and proud of me :))

Beer? What's that.......I've bought my share but funny how people just seem to forget things :P

Are you in Pahokee now? Planning to make a trip there in the next few weeks to "check things out" and catch up with some old pals....

I'm sure I'll see ya around.....and we'll make a jump FOR SURE!

Hiya Sunny,

Made my first trip there a couple of weeks ago. Posted on it in Places to Jump. I freakin' loved it. The people, the place, the view... so good all around. I'm going back from Dec. 26th-ish to Jan. 4th-ish. I say "ish" cuz we're driving and we may stop at some other florida dzs on the way.

Btw... I finally got on my head down there! Now I just have to learn how to control it. :S But I'm so much better than before I went down there. Those guys are great coaches! Plus Orly King showed up and jumped with us and coached me too.

You know what? It's freakin' snowin' in Michigan. I cannot WAIT to get back down there, girl! :P

Happy 300th!!!!

-liz

Yeah well I'm not counting the movie until I get the invite to the "black tie affair" :P but it sure was fun to exit the plane and try to hold the "on my back" position since I've never had a reason to do that otherwise......I fall fast on my back ;)