shawnstarr

i love life. is there not anyone else who does?

I have given up.
Are there not any girls out there that just want to enjoy this wonderful gift of life?
Every girl I meet seems so stuck in a tunnel that she can’t even open here eyes to what is all around her.
Beauty! In other people, nature, food, music, and most importantly herself!
I don’t need somebody to fulfill my ego with sex and fake compliments.

I need a connection that is beautiful.
Where silent eye contact can last for hours and bring tears of joy
I want to meet a girl that knows about this life.
someone who is not caught up in the bull shit of our society.
I want a girl who ignores the vanity mirrors and is not ashamed to let her soul hang on the outside.
I’m tired of girls with stacks of insecurities keeping them from living life.
I want a girl who is not tied down by material possessions and conventional thought.
One who would jump on a plain to Bali with me without a second thought so fast that we leave
our shadows of the past behind. a girl who is not afraid of pure and absolute truth.
we would confidently take one step in front of the other with only one goal ahead of us....enjoy life!
live to suck the marrow out of life and toss the remains back in the giant dust cloud behind us.

My friend, you just gained a lot of respect from me.

I ask myself that very same question every day. (see my old "do you believe in true love" thread). I agree, somewhere, there has to be at least a few girls who also believe in this beautiful connection, forgetting all around them and just being with you, being happy and thankful for all this wonderful life has to offer. There must be one for each of us, somewhere.

If we're patient, they'll come to us. Until then, you're not the only one who wonders this, brother.

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Well, none of you can have my sister.

Unless you're willing to pay, of course.

She's a skydiver chick too, so I guess I better up the price 200%.

She does lurk on this board. I'll just tell her about my...umm...arrangement over the phone if necessary B|

Santa Von GrossenArsch
I only come in one flavour
ohwaitthatcanbemisunderst

sometimes if you stop looking so hard that person appears in you life.

I know from personal experience that when I feel like I need a woman in my life that it's the very way that I look for them that leads me to believe that there aren't any "right ones" out there for me. But when I stop and just live as who I am better women seem to come into my life.

I get the impression that people are generally insecure and when they get into close quarters with other people they try too hard to be someone that people like.. making them shallow and superficial.

Good luck man patience sucks!

I travel the land, Work in the ocean, Play in the sky

No one wants smoke blown up their ass filling them with fake compliments and false hopes.

Besides, smoking through your ass causes anal cancer, and nobody wants that. B|

Seriously, I agree with the fake compliment/false hopes thing. I hate it when somebody raises spirits only to turn it around later. Shitty shitty shitty. :(

Isn't there anybody REAL out there???? [:/]

Wrong Way
The wiser wolf prevails.

All i can say is your not alone bro.

Just like Wrongway i am waiting and being patient.
I hope it works, and if it doesn't i have a habit of talking to my self so i shouldn't get too lonely.

I will say this i rather be alone then with someone that is not real. Unfortunately most times you don't know right at the beginning if a person is fake it takes time. Good luck too all of us
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

:) or the guy who we think we can change (Thank goodness I am not that naive! Boyz, most of the time will not change for any chick-rightfully so).

You should be happy with the person you choose to share your life with; you shouldn't have to settle. Skydivers are pretty damn cool so I find it hard to believe that a girl won't eventually come along and amaze you. All good things come to those who wait. As cheezy as it sounds, most of the time it is true. Good things usually pop up when you least expect it and aren't looking for it. ;)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Often females settle for the jerk>:(

More often than they settle, they CHOOSE the jerks. I know several guys who have been in this situation. From my experience, sure I may not be the catch of a lifetime, but I'm a nice guy. I'm caring, loving, loyal, honest, I listen, I have never hit a girl in my life and don't plan on it, I open doors, pull out chairs, say my pleases and thank yous, keep my promises, you get the picture. I may not be the best looking guy in the world, and I may not make a lot of money or live in a big mansion, but IMHO I'm still a good guy. Too many times have I been dumped, left, whatever ya call it, cuz she wanted the guy who beats her and cheats on her, gets her pregnant and leaves without looking back. Why do girls do this??? :S

I know I'm not the only one, otherwise the saying "Nice guys finish last" wouldn't have come about. B| Come on guys, you're all thinking the same thing!! :P

Wrong Way
The wiser wolf prevails.

If the girl left for the jerk that abuses her, did you want to be with the kind of person in the first place? Doesn't seem like too big of a loss, I would think of it as the jerk did you a favor!
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

sometimes if you stop looking so hard that person appears in you life.

Good things usually pop up when you least expect it and aren't looking for it.

Yes, and yes. It's when you aren't looking for anyone, when you're happy living your life alone... that's when "the universe" (fate, God, whatever you want to call it) will put someone in front of you who is everything you've ever wanted or asked for.

It's up to you to work for the relationship you want once s/he is in your life, of course. But hang in there. S/he is out there, and when it's the right time you'll meet. :)

I'm not looking hard. I'm not waiting for that "special one" i'm not lonely. i'm not so niave that i think there is just one out there for me and i have to search. there are tons of awsome women out there. its just the girls that come into my life lately suck. i had a girl few years ago that was intense. we had that special thing. you know, the love that you can't get enough of eachother, sex all night and you always orgasm together. on your mind all the time. the only problem, we were young stupid and insecure.
------------------------------------------------
'I refuse to tiptoe quitely through life
only to arrive safely at death' Anon

I agree with you......................happens 99% of the time.

Funny..........I watch the dating habits of my two great looking teenaged sons.....one of whom is what some may consider a "jerk"...treats women like shit.......women can't get enough of him. My other son (just as outgoing as the other) treats women better and is a bit more honest and all that stuff with them. Well, he is dateless most of the time........he's not real thrilled about it either.....go figure.

My other son (just as outgoing as the other) treats women better and is a bit more honest and all that stuff with them. Well, he is dateless most of the time........he's not real thrilled about it either.....go figure.

Hahaha, welcome to my world!! :PB|

Wrong Way
The wiser wolf prevails.