Darius11

DZ.com dating

So far every one i have asked well most have said if you like skydiving you better find an SO who is in too it too.

So who is single

I am single and moving to RI within 4 weeks.

Who else is single ?
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Single here but staying in So. Cal. (San Diego). This is about as cold as I can stand it in the winter. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

Just a note

Any one can say if there single guys girls who ever.
I don't mean this as a post for me to find an SO but for every one to kind of get an idea who is not taken and who is available
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Just a note

Any one can say if there single guys girls who ever.
I don't mean this as a post for me to find an SO but for every one to kind of get an idea who is not taken and who is available

ehh I was just being a smart ass I am single and loving it not looking for a relationship. plus internet dating would just be wierd

Yup. I'm single.

Wait! I thought I heard somewhere that Lisa was off limits? Maybe that was just something I heard in passing in another forum. And I get the impression that if Sunshine doesn't own them all, FFG owns the rest. B|

Edited to add: Not single. Love my girlfriend more than life itself...in case anyone was wondering. :P
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

i'm single as well, and i intend on stayin that way.. 6'1 170 lbs goofy white male. haha :)

I'm a goofy while male as well, which is why I'm thankful to be with someone who not only appreciates that about me, but feeds into it as well. Nothing like being able to be yourself, huh? :P
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC

Single (actually divorced) and probably destined to remain that way for the rest of my life.
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule

Nothing like being able to be yourself, huh?

yup, there's nothing like being able to be yourself and not get criticized and shut down for it.

cora's a very luck woman to have you! ;)

I'm single, but Clay says I'm a pain-in-the-ass so be forewarned. :P

Has Clay camped with you for a week at a boogie?

Darling, you got a long way to go to earn your Pain In The Ass (PITA) card.

At Eloy, if your ass becomes a pain, I'll throw it and the accessories attached to it in the pool. :P

Has Clay camped with you for a week at a boogie?

LOL...actually, I only met him once for a few hours at a boogie. But, he always seems to throw that in on the forums every now and then. :ph34r:

At Eloy, if your ass becomes a pain, I'll throw it and the accessories attached to it in the pool.

By the way, did you get a u-haul to attach to your truck for all my stuff when you fetch me at the airport? ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

cora's a very lucky woman to have you! ;)

Nah, I'm just the puppy that followed her home, was fed once and won't go away. ;)

It's a truck, woman, with a cargo boat thingie on the roof. If you need more room than that I'll drop you at a truck stop and you can charm some big rig operator to haul the stuff. ;)

DZ.Holiday boogie people we will be arriving by 8:30 Friday night.

You will give up your cockatillios.

Pronto.

B|

tehehehe... yep so I guess that means I am never single cause I have lots of followers and a future hubby and then there is turtle and so on and so on...:P:D

So, see? You've got enough, for now, to last you a good long while into eternity. You might have to endow one with your longevity once you find a keeper. :PB|