prepheckt

I got my job in the Air Force!

congrats on the job, i gues it's one of the ones you wanted.... hey start puling some strings for me while you are still atthe academy so i can get my job i want...... proly be ready to put in my package just as you are graduating........ good luck... and oh yeah... you are gona be just a tad far from any dz's......... probly about like 2-3 hours.... but thenagain you shouldn't be jumping durring training anyways..lol.....

p.s. pre, i wouldn't take clay's remark about beig a pouge in a good way...... i'd assosiate it with the term "asshat"... or smething close.......

Actually I would put Pogue a step below REMF. As far as basic goes, I don't think the AF drill Sgts even know how to say "Drop and Give me 20" anymore.

Seriously though, congratulations and the best of luck. You will now be one of the "White sheet boys"

Actually I would put Pogue a step below REMF. As far as basic goes, I don't think the AF drill Sgts even know how to say "Drop and Give me 20" anymore.

Seriously though, congratulations and the best of luck. You will now be one of the "White sheet boys"

I wouldn't quite say it's one step below a REMF...... well, yeah it is. Cause a pogue has an easy MOS, where a REMF could be 11 series and have a REMF job....... like supply or armorer. :)

btw- all Air Force people are pogues.

Your gonna have a great time;)

Have not been to tyndol but I have been to Pensacola and Eglin. I am going back to Pensacola in 5 months for more Parachute Rigger School.

BTW what is the DZ that is around that area?[:/]
Bottomless Beers and Blue Skies!

* Brother_Brian *
D.S.W.F.S.B. #2

GOt my point of reference wrong. I was thinking of Army REMF. But in the total scheme of things, I'll go with you on that one. However I have met some Combat Controllers that I would exempt from the POGUE part.

What's a white sheet boy?

It's what we who lived in the mud called the Air Force guys because that is what they got to sleep on regularly.

I'm going to be an Air Battle Manager!
Basically, I will work on a AWACS or JSTARS plane. That means 8 months of training in BEAUTIFUL and sunny Florida! Sweet! Right after graduation and 60 days!

Wow! Good on you Pre!
BB does the happy,happy sunset swooping tango tango lummy dance

BB does the happy,happy sunset swooping tango tango lummy dance

I think this is something I ned to see sometime, sounds interesting.

Congrats man! The Air Force is the way to go....I went AFSOC for a bit. Enjoy the ride.

Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.

I think this is something I ned to see sometime, sounds interesting

LOL well, stick around awhile...you're sure to see it. ;)
The best rendition was at last years gathering of the clanB|

B^2 speakth the truth, and yea, I shall recordeth this scared dance upon my camera, and yea it shall be good. The dz.commers in attendance, shall laugh most heartily, it shall be posted online for all to looketh upon with envy and much mirth.

So let it be written so let it be done....

I apologize if I sound a bit out of it, I haven't slept in 2 days (I hate writing papers)
"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes

Jeezus christ, I took a quick look at your avatar and thought I saw DivaSkyChick talking with a testosterone coktail from hell. That was really weird for a second there... Like those stolen credit card commercials where the person talking is not the voice of the person speaking... whoa..

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

It's what we who lived in the mud called the Air Force guys because that is what they got to sleep on regularly.

Try telling a SERE instructor ALL about sleeping on beds

Try doing all that field work with NO equipment or weapons and get back to me.

Oh and dont forget the PJ's, CC's or ROMADs or other operators.

Try telling a SERE instructor ALL about sleeping on beds

Try doing all that field work with NO equipment or weapons and get back to me.

Oh and dont forget the PJ's, CC's or ROMADs or other operators.

I could say the same.........

<-- has been there too.

Ranger school, 11 series, has spent countless time in the field.

What's your point?

I'm done with all of that shit. I just got home from work, have a nice cold beer, love the civilian life. Don't get me wrong, the only way I would ever go back in the military is if I were to pogue it out. Why go through all of the bullshit for the same pay?