chopchop

Taft this weekend?

What the hell are you all doing still awake? Its 3AM and I just woke up.

Alrighty then, but see you all are coming at 4:30. That means I can pack, shower, feed the cats, etc. It's been a while since I woke up at 3AM to go skydiving. Whew Hoo!

Me thinks this is going to be an interesting trip. Only one I know is Chop Chop. I get to meet Lany finally and the rest of the gang.

Now I did think of something (after I woke up in the dark) ... Its dark as shit out. When we call Bakersfield Ed to get most up to date weather report ... He's gonna take one look out the window and go Yeah it looks great come on down! :S

Its pitch black.

OK now that we got all that out of the way ... Chop, the Baileys is waiting.

This is Jen checking in. 3:03AM, the Mission is on. Your ETA is 0430, Over.
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

Okay, since I got dropped off first, I am the lucky one that gets to post first so I won't hog up all the thread. Just wanted to say, I don't know about you other No Cal Folk, but we were skydiving today all day out of Mike Mullins rocket ship!!!

Neener neener neener.

The crowd at Taft was awesome as always. Mike Mullins King Air was a hoot to jump out of and RoysPlayThing saved all of our lives!!!!

I am going to start a special honorary RoysPlayThing Rocks thread. Thank you Roy and Lany, we'll have to do it again soon before I leave! Geno and Sketchy I had a blast!

Thanks for the memories (sniff) B|
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

Damn that plane is fast. Unlike other King Air's that I have been in this plane has no "narrow benches" running down both sides of the fuselage, you are simply sitting on the floor. Then at 14000 the pilot pushes over the nose for a bit of zero G and all the sudden your standing. :D

The hybred was very cool. I was forced to watch it on video but its all good.

-------
D.T. Holder
SIMstudy

it was a pretty cool hybrid.. a 12-way out of a King air is no simple construction and the people involved did a nice job of keeping it safe.. If that base wasn't turning, I am sure more of the stingers would have gotten on.. As it was, I consider it a pretty nice success. Hell.. I had no idea what half the jumpers were capable of when I assigned their slots.. :S
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures