chopchop

Taft this weekend?

Chop Chop, you gotta bring some of that good weather juju. We must all pray for sun!

I'll do a sundance for you guys in the morning.. I hope it overrules what bad karma GFD has sent that way.. even though I can't join you guys, I hope you can jump you *sses off..

Iwan

Woooo hoo we're taking chopchop's nondescript white cargo van with WI plates to go jump out of mike mullins' super king air, the guaranteed fastest climbing jump ship in the country.

BTW, can your nondescript white cargo van with WI plates go 90mph?

Why.. yes.. it can go 90.. :P
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

I'm going :S trying to get some average weather forecast from three different sources (weather.com, skydivngweather.com, weather.gov)

Just check them all! Looks like Partly Cloudy with a 10% chance of rain for Saturday in Taft. I'm making my final decision Tomorrow AM. If I see rain in the forecast for Taft, I'm not going.

Stay tuned to this thread for more info....

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

crackle... crackle.. SHHHHTTTTTTTT..... Alpha niner three to base... In pursuit of nondescript white cargo van with Wisconsin plates Traveling in excess of 90 on route 5 and displaying signs of extreme nignoggery, requesting backup , SWAT team and the Hostage negotiation team... Shhhhtttt..
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

I'm just jealous that everyone is going and I'm not.>:( I couldn't jump anyway if I wanted to.
Really I hope you all get many fun jumps in the air and in the van ;)
DD me tomorrow night and you can all tell me off.

(doing happy sundance for Eloy now and boy do I look silly)

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

The most reliable forecast, from my experience here is the weather channels local deal, they update every 10 minutes, on the 8's (8 after, 18 after etc.) If ya want the latest when you leave in the a.m., give me a call (I live in Bakersfield) dont matter what time. Im definately going, of course its only 30 miles for me, but if and when we get rain here, it doesnt sock us in. Hope to see you guys, and I hope the weather cooperates.

If ya want my number pm me, aint got no long distance here (student), so it'll have to be your dime.

dropdeded
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

Ok, can I get a witness to tell me if I've got this straight???

We (someone) is calling and checking on the weather tomorrow am. If it looks good, Chop Chop will have kicking and screaming Plaything and pick up Sketchy JSaxton who will have Cornholio's rig. Geno will head to my house and we will all pile in the nondescript white cargo van with Wisconsin plates that goes 90 mph to Taft to jump out of Mike Mullins King Air???
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

Pretty close.. there is one small change.. the van is at work and I have decided not to go there today so.. Sketchy Jeff will also have to meet us at your house. Can you pm us all your address? I forgot how to get there it's been so long.. :S

oh, yeah.. and since Iwan is coming over tonight for dinner and watching vids, it may be "hung over and tired plaything and chopchop" :S
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

OK PMed everyone directions and my digits. (I think) If I missed anyone let me know ... there is an easy way to get to my house from the 580 too if anyone is taking 580, :S Just let me know, drop me a PM or give me a call. Gotta run for now, talk to you all later.

see ya at 4:30 Jen.. we'll be expecting Bailey's and coffee for the ride.. ;)

Oh.. and everybody.. bring something to make yourself comfortable on that mattress.. your favorite pillow and blankie are good things.. :S
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

Geno is calling Bakersfield Ed at 4am and checking on the weather tomorrow am. If it looks good, Chop Chop will have kicking and screaming Plaything and pick up Sketchy JSaxton who will have Cornholio's rig. Geno will head to my house and we will all pile in the nondescript white cargo van with Wisconsin plates that goes 90 mph to Taft to jump out of Mike Mullins Super King Air, the guaranteed fastest climbing jumpship in the country.

Cornholio, do you want me to give you a ring at 4:05am to tell you what the weather situation is?

Gotta go... plaything needs to spank me
Feel the hate...
Photos here

Cornholio, do you want me to give you a ring at 4:05am to tell you what the weather situation is?

BWAAAHAHA

Sure dude, you can call all you want, but I ain't pickin up the phone. Btw- you need my number first. :D:D I'm probably not leaving til 5:30 or 6. As long as I get there before 10AM, I'll be happy.

Look, everyone do this...

Before you get on the road, just sign on to dz.com and post to this thread if you're on the way and current weather conditions. I'll check my sources and will do the same.

and Jeff, don't foget my Rig. ;) I'm calling you at dark:thrity to make sure you got it with you before I get on the road. ;);)

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

Hey Guys,
Sorry to ask so late but three of my very good friends wants to join us on the road trip. They're Samuel A., Henry W. and Heine. Ken.:P They promise not to take up much space. Is this ok with u guys? Sierra N. may also join us.

"are we there yet?"

Feel the hate...
Photos here

Hey cool!!
The more new friends to meet, the better.
I keep threatening Roy that I'm not going (I have not been feeling all that well) But I love the thought of meeting more new people. :)
P.S. How are you planning on getting there?... Need to join the cargo??

Lany

Uh Lany, I think he means his "beer" friends ...

Geno, it's alright with all of us. I already have the brekky drinks covered. I've got Bailey and the early morning blood juice.

Also anyone who wants Baileys and coffee in the morning, bring your travel mug. If you don't have one, you're screwed ...

Just kidding, if you don't have one, you can borrow one of mine B|

Oh I forgot to mention that I don't have any real human friends. Just imaginary ones!:P:P:P
Sorry for the confusion, but i'm sure you'll like them anyway!

Hey i'm looking forward to riding in the nondescript white cargo van with WI plates. Bringing my sleeping bag. See you in a few hours!

Feel the hate...
Photos here

No problem ..... I enjoy a lot of my non-human friends. ;)
They seem to have less to whine about then the human ones. :D
...... Where do you live? ...

PM me with the information: If you are still up. :$