kelel01

New tattoo

Ok, so I just went out and got a tattoo of 2 closing pins-- one blue and one black (BSBD), and what did my whuffo friends say?

"That looks like sperm."

>:(>:(>:(

I'm sorry, but a closing pin does not look like f***ing sperm! Geez! But I love it, so screw them!:DB|

Kelly

Edited to add picture to original post :S

It's awesome. By the way, I have given some ridiculous answers to whuffos who ask stupid questions about my closing pin necklace... even if they think it looks like sperm, they WILL believe anything so go ahead and have some fun if they're making you peeved. ;)

Blue skies--
-T
It's the Year of the Dragon.

and to the wuffos that don't think it looks like sperm... it'll look like an artsy "69"

That was kind of the idea I was going for, but I wasn't trying to get a 69 tattooed on myself. I just modeled it after the cancer symbol, but I asked him to stagger it a bit. So that response won't surprise me either. :D

Kelly

They look really cool, bet it had to hurt. I've got one on my sternum (12 others-var. locations) and that hurt, can't imagine the neck!

Keep neosporin on 'em, they look dry. Dry, scabby tattoos are bad because the scabs that flake off take ink with them. This means more frequent touch up's and spotty tattoos-the color will be missing in some places leaving things to look like poka dots. Scabs would be esp. bad for the blue one. Black is used to outline most tattoos because it holds the color in so be careful with the blue one, it didn't look outlined in black.

!!!CONGRATS!!!
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Girlie...you didn't even show it to me today. :(

I'm thinking this past week was the tattoo week or something between everyone that had new ones at the dZ today.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Sorry, Mouth. I showed it to several people when Mike was showing his. Thanks for jumping with me today! B|

Also, thanks to everyone who offered advice on how to care for it. I'm trying to keep it covered with some ointment, but it's still drying out. I'll just pay really close attention to it! Your help is appreciated! :)
Kelly

Sorry, Mouth. I showed it to several people when Mike was showing his. Thanks for jumping with me today! B|

Also, thanks to everyone who offered advice on how to care for it. I'm trying to keep it covered with some ointment, but it's still drying out. I'll just pay really close attention to it! Your help is appreciated! :)
Kelly

When mine was healing I was told to make sure I wash it twice daily and apply Curel Ultra Healing lotion on it about six times daily. My tat healed nicely and I never had any problems. In fact I liked the lotion so much in general that I still use it to this day! :)
~skysprite