lewmonst

Average Joe

OMG, I started a thread just when you did about this. Melaina is such a fool. Adam has the biggest heart and laugh and any woman would be lucky to have him. Jason is about as dull as beige.
"If the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girl's sports such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing." - Homer Simpson

I haven't been following this show, but I did tune in tonight. wtf?!?! Adam was a litte goofy, but it was cute-sy goofy. He seemed like he had a good heart. I didn't see where the girl and the pretty boy hit it off all that much. I'm surprised she didn't choose Adam.
~skysprite

Yes, Adam (whom she didn't select) was very well off, financially. She did find out but that didn't matter to her....and it shouldn't have, but I still think she made the wrong decision. I think she just wanted the 'pretty boy'.

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

It's called creative editing to lead you in the other direction. I agree - based on what we know, she went for the 26 year old pretty boy who still lives at home with mom and dad.

So he does still live with mom and dad! I thought maybe I misunderstood that.

So she went from the "average" guy with a good heart who, as she said herself, is able to balance his work with his social life with his family life to the "gorgeous" guy who is 27 (right?), still in school and still living with mommy and daddy.

Good choice.

:P
~skysprite

I have a better idea for a reality show. You take 20 of the most violent criminals in prison and put them on an island. The last one standing gets paroled ;)

I'd watch.*

/edit to add: Have you ever seen the movie Battle Royal? it's a Japanese film about a bunch of junior high kids put on an island and made to fight to the death, it's hilarious in a horrible kind of way.

guy who is 27 (right?)

Close - 26...Now, we've all made stupid dating decisions, trust me, I should know..(shut up Mar:P) but, this one gave the major impression that the pretty boy always gets the girl and the stable, successful 'average' guy gets the bus ride home.

guy who is 27 (right?)

Close - 26...Now, we've all made stupid dating decisions, trust me, I should know..(shut up Mar:P) but, this one gave the major impression that the pretty boy always gets the girl and the stable, successful 'average' guy gets the bus ride home.

ahh gotcha, thanks.

And that was exactly what I was trying to say... she went with the pretty boy over the stable successful "average" guy. blech
~skysprite

I agree - based on what we know, she went for the 26 year old pretty boy who still lives at home with mom and dad.

not evern related to the show but well you could always come to the conclusion that he is a skydiver..... 26 and living with mom and dad cuz he couldn't pay the ren cuz he bought all the jump tix he could get....lol...... okay enough of my rambling... someday i'll find a reality show i like nd keep up wwith it, but as of now, i don't watch any of em....

So, if she had picked Adam, would you all have thought that she's really only going for him instead of the "poor, pretty boy" because he's a millionaire? It seemed to me that she had more chemistry with Jason. She perked right up when he came on the show! :ph34r: I agree that Adam had a better personality though, and he would have treated her like a princess for years and years.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Yeah....I didn't watch the show until last night....saw the "pretty boy" and the "not so cute righ guy" and wondered about both.

She had more PASSION with Jason - that was obvious but she laughed and had fun with Adam. I also think she started to "see more" in Adam after she saw the article on his wall......

Who knows.....I was bummed when she picked Jason just cause I was rooting for the "Average Joe" but I think she would have gotten bored and he was too overwhelmed with her. He'll be fine now....he's famous!

Why the hell am I babbling on about a show I never watched until last night.....jeshe!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Why the hell am I babbling on about a show I never watched until last night.....jeshe!

and I have absolutely no f****** clue what you guys are talking about. I'm guessing another reality show???

No TV is a GOOOOOOD thing B|:D;)

Jump
Scars remind us that the past is real