SkydiveNFlorida

What do you want to be when you grow up? ?

I tried growing up in my 20s, but in my 30s I realized that is no fun, and life is too short to grow up. I always wanted to be a writer... but now I'm thinking a career in skydiving...
"If the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girl's sports such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing." - Homer Simpson

I'm just trying NOT to be the lonely old man sitting drunk in the bar, telling every person he meets his sad story about the one that got away..... :S

Nobody likes that guy... [:/]

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

A gynecologist which is sooooooooooo ironic :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

Why is that ironic? Do we have to know you to see the irony or something?

I have no knowledge of how to navigate the female anatomy . . . thankfully

My goal in life is to have more fun and friends than money. Money comes and goes. Good friends and memories last FOREVER.

I agree....After all these years, I think I finally have my priorities straight and know what I want out of life (my DZ buds seeing this post are probably thinking "yah, right! yah think?")....but okay, I'm CLOSER...and I'm so much happier than I've ever been b/c I'm living for me now! and by smiling and laughing and enjoying life this much, I've encountered some amazing people!B| Wouldn't trade NOW for anything! and when I'm gone...my tombstone won't say what a hard worker I was..it'll say that I was nice to know.:)

Wouldn't trade NOW for anything!

You know, when you can say something like that, you're doing awesome!

I feel the same way sometimes. I have so much debt, so little freetime out of work & school... but, I wouldn't trade now for anything. I am learning so much in school. Doing better than I ever thought I could. I make myself very proud. . .

and, my sit-fly is coming along pretty nicely, too:D

Angela.

Wouldn't trade NOW for anything!

You know, when you can say something like that, you're doing awesome!

I feel the same way sometimes. I have so much debt, so little freetime out of work & school... but, I wouldn't trade now for anything. I am learning so much in school. Doing better than I ever thought I could. I make myself very proud. . .

and, my sit-fly is coming along pretty nicely, too:D

Angela.

Once you realize that your life is a unique journey and you can enjoy the process..it's all beautiful from that moment. I believe we're all here to fulfill a purpose to positively impact the lives of those we come into contact with..our paths cross for a reason. So...yes, NOW is a good place to be!;)

WAIT!!

Are you guys serious? Grow up?

I've got a B-day in Jan and the point is to start going backwards....

I'm already as... up... as I want to be!

I started my regression on Aug 27th, with my 1st jump!

SUE!!!! after all this time since my visit to SDC, I didn't realize you have a birthday coming up! Gift's on it's way! Bellas video and a surprise! (Yes, Steve your video is in mass production now!) Whaaa Hooooo! Giddyup, sister!B|

Yeah, yeah Rocky Baby...

Livin on the farm makes ya younger!! I'll be.....

21.. yeah that's the ticket...

old enough to drink now!!

giddyap right back atcha.......................

**Sniff sniff*** I miss you and Marv and the Pig Farm sooo much...you two are the most amazing people I've ever met! So glad to have you both in my life!B|

I will never grow up. I still do what I want without regard to wheather it's for younger people or not. I'm 52 and finally got my tatoo, I wear clothes I think look good on me even if mainly younger people wear them. I will not dress a certain way or only do certain things just because of my age. I admit there is a limit but I don't dress and act like i'm 21, but I refuse to dress and act like most other 50 year olds!!!

OK, EVERYBODY sing!

I, don't wanna grow up. I'm a Toys R Us Drop Shop kid. There's a millions toys at Toys R Us The Drop Shop that I can play with! :)
:D

like Dytters and slinks and Jump-Track links, it's the greatest gear store there is!

I don't want to grow up, cause if I did, I couldn't be a Drop Shop kid.