Muenkel

Sexiest Woman Alive (Equal opportunity for the guys)

That's a pretty sweet pair of hotties. Or a pair of pairs of hot ones, if you're that kind of guy.

I am going to check none of the above in the poll, though, because the sexiest woman alive would have to be a fun jumper who was fun to jump, and those girls don't skydive.

Brent

----------------------------------
www.jumpelvis.com

Well, for that list, and totally ignoring the "other" choice (can o' worms, anyone?), I have to say Alyssa Milano.

I, in a way, feel as though I grew up with her watching "Who's the Boss". We were roughly the same age, and, well, grew up together. Wow. HOT. Wish I had grown like her. You know, up to be rich, famous, hot (minus the boobies, thankyouveryfrigginmuch).
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

By "those girls" I meant the girls in the poll.

I was indeed trying to give a compliment, even if I worded it so poorly that you could not tell.

If you are going to be a candidate for sexiest woman alive, you have to be a skydiver.

As for my experience with skychicks, I have none to date. I was dating a whuffo princess for a while, but she has fallen by the wayside.

Brent

----------------------------------
www.jumpelvis.com