Squeak

Who's the Hottest Skychick you have NEVER met

Ah Goose! You are so sweet. Of course I remember that thread and our PMs. I can't believe you dragged up that picture! Don't let the white dress scare you - I had a skydiving induced divorce not long after getting married. :S So bring on the kiss passes!B|

Fall in dove.

Whoa kiss passes! (I've never done one)
I'll let you know when I'm in FL next.

I'll be going on a Carribbean cruise with some family in April. It leaves from Fort Lauderdale.. I was thinking of going out there early (or staying later) and making my way to the tunnel in Orlando.

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

Dove would have to be up there, just based on her picture-perfect ass that used to be her avatar. Don't get me wrong, I'm not gay or bi, but when you see a gorgeous bootie like that, you just have to appreciate it (and be jealous of it)! :D

(I promise I'm really sweet, that was just my twisted way of paying her a compliment. :)
Kelly

Kiss Passes look the best!

Wow, maybe you CAN count me in... 4-way girlie kisses.

Thought I was too new, but I've been movin along on the RW. Well, guess I should start with my first.

But, looks like a nice group to join! One must have goals.

Life- it's just shit that happens to you between jumps

What can I say-- you left a lasting impression . . .

:D

Kelly

yup... i think i hugged every female at the party...... so i did well.....lol...... i hope it was a good impression...lol....... i bet you wont forget me!....

ok ok ok i know you want to forget me,.... but my point is you wont!...;)

I know ya, but it's been so long since I saw you around. When does that stinkin' football season end?

hehe - you're preaching to the choir there bub! Tomorrow (actually, later today!) it is gonna be 77 degrees and mostly sunny so I'll be there the whole day. :D Only 2 more weekends till regular season is over and then the weekends are MINE! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Fall in dove.

O.K. folks, back on track. Way back near the beginning of this thread, I described a tall blonde and a number of people were trying to help me figure out her name. HER PICTURE IS IN PARACHUTIST! Page 95 of the December Parachutist, the last photo on the page. She is standing in the back, and is the tallest one there. ANYONE KNOW HER NAME??? Thanks.
There are battered women? I've been eating 'em plain all of these years...