alanab

If you're a hottie and you know it....

Why would I do that? Well, as Alana says, those married guys hitting on her are scumsuckers.

Acutally that was me.

And really, I just want the opportunity to thank whoever sent it to me, as opposed to thinking someone is watching me from across the bar. I would be grateful and polite regardless of who it was.

If you don't like it, turn down the drink,

yeah RIGHT!!! hahaa!

stay pissed off, and go on being miserable in life. (Not directed at you in particular, just a comment from the other side.)

Naw.. thats not me at all... I just think that if a man is brave enough to buy me a drink, he shoudlnt be too scared to introduce himself.

cheers!

all of you ladies are so cute i need some more ammo i thinks... some more i dug up. can't believe i found this thread so late in the game. lots of fun, all 30 pages or so!

hehehee - you got some catchin up to do, greenhorn.:P

hey ladies, this is starting to turn into another one of kyles wiener roasts! help us out here....
namaste, motherfucker.

Gotta put a pic of me out here, not because I'm a hottie, but because of the awesome stills I got from this guy. Check his site out and more shots of me at
http://www.danwayland.com/030921/030921.html
This is the only recent pic I can find taken of me on the ground. I kinda remember that night... :P;)
Let the destruction of my self esteem commence... :$
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

dude, you're from the 'burgh? 2 of my roommates are from there:) we all go to ohio university? where do you go? and you snowboard? shit, where do you jump? theres a guy... scott that jumps at my dz and drives there every weekend from pittsburgh! come play in ohio!