alanab

If you're a hottie and you know it....

I am a skydiver? I have no money...plus..why would u want a plane ticket? I get depressed flying on a plane...sitting at the window, picking different landing areas from 30,000 feet!
but ur more then welcome to the warmth anytime u want! today was cold...73!

"Airborne all the way"
EL Cantador Rodriguez

I have no money too.... which is why I'm sitting in Boston instead of being in 73 degree weather. I'm jealous of your 73 degrees, although warm air makes me want to jump naked, which sometimes gets me into trouble. :)
It's the Year of the Dragon.

I need you to come down...nov 4th was my birthday, and all i wanted to do that day was jump in my birthday suit. ofcourse the winds were too high to have anyone jump at the DZ, and no one wanted to go with me....i didnt think my jump should be like my sex life (u better get the joke there!), so it never happened...now i got to wait for another moment to do it! [:/]

ps: where in boston are you at??

"Airborne all the way"
EL Cantador Rodriguez

Not having willing participants to jump naked with you on special occasions is, indeed, tragic. However, save it up for the next landmark and I'm sure you'll get plenty of company. I was very lucky on my 100th jump to have a King Air of naked people and a naked pilot... so I feel like I should put that good karma back into the world now and then :)
You will have your moment! Skydivers are good about stuff like that ;)

Blue skies and enjoy your sunshine--T

Oh, i dont doubt that I will eventually find a willing partner or partners to jump with me. But if you ever come to deland, thats defenitly reason enough for me! haha ;)

where in boston again did u say ur at? i used to go to school there...just curious

"Airborne all the way"
EL Cantador Rodriguez

If I ever come to deland, I'll be totally psyched to have a good excuse to fly around naked! :D

Boston: ah, yes, the freezing winter place. I live in Johannesburg for most of the year, but I'm home for the holidays and my family lives about ten minutes from Harvard Square. Did I mention it's cold here? [:/] Where did you go to school?

I went to Merrimack College, u know that small school only know for their hockey team which also sucks...i ended up moving to daytona beach florida cause of military reasons (not too bad of a switch eh?)...end got into skydiving this past april doing my first AFF april 5th
im actually on my way back home to philadelphia where my family is for thanksgiving in about 10 minutes or so, going to freeze my ass of there!

visit downtown for me! especially quincy market! i loved that place in the winter!

"Airborne all the way"
EL Cantador Rodriguez

What do you mean, story?

Are you implying there's something strange happening in my piccie? :P

I went cycling through Italy for a week with this friend of mine.

On one of the days she was having a 'sense of humour'-failure and I spotted these inflatables for sale by the side of the road.....

I just knew I *had* to get the orca, it put a smile on her face and besides, what better way to spend a few hours in the summer than cycling around Lake Garda with an inflatable orca taped to your backpack?

made sense to me at the time, but then, so do a lot of other things (and of course I have some funny pics from those too) ;)

here's the rest of the trip if you're into the European scenery:

http://www.geocities.com/a2984298/italianjob.html

cheers

Sam

edited for spelling, twice, I should really start using the spell checker...

soon to be gone

Well I dragged out some pics from a couple of years ago of myself and a real hottie who for my two years in Colorado Springs back in '98-'00 was my best friend, Simin (pronounced Se-mean). It's too bad that I haven't seen or spoken to Simin since last fall when I took her on her first tandem, but I had to get on with my life up in the Republic of Boulder while she continues in the Springs. :)

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

"Simin with cake" was from her birthday party back in Oct of '99.

"Simin with attitude" is well Simin with attitude.

"Simin & Tess with a big smile" is Simin and her then 10 year old daughter Tess.

"Tess, Adin & Boyfriend" is of Simin, her girlfriend Adin and some dude who exited Adin's life a long time ago.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

No comments from the peanut gallery for me? You're all just so amazed by my "hawtness" that words can't express it, right? :P

...Can I at least be a cutie? :S

don't feel bad all I got was something like:
"eeeeew! gross!_ >:(

maybe they were just bad pics... here's another one of me w/ Elle McPhearson
:)

-------