kai2k1

Wrapping Presents

Another chuckle wrested from me here at work. No easy task. B|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

If you were a real redneck you'd be using Piggly Wiggly bags

Do those still exist? I remember shopping at Piggly Wigglies as a youngin.:)

They still exist in Georgia at least. I haven't seen too many in the Atlanta area, but as you get further down south into hickville you find them all over the place.
I'm so funny I crack my head open!

P.M.S. #102

I swear i hate and suck at wrapping presents. But the redneck gift bag just wasnt going to work again this year.

LMAO. That is a redneck gift bag. Dude, you can get gift bags at Big Lots for $.49. I agree, though, wrapping wears me out, and I had a ton to wrap and bag.
"If the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girl's sports such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing." - Homer Simpson

Like my hometown of Newnan? :S:D

I'm sure there is a Piggly Wiggly right across the street from where you live. They are everywhere!

BTW.......who in the world would name a grocery store Piggly Wiggly anyhow? It was just asking to attract rednecks.
I'm so funny I crack my head open!

P.M.S. #102

If you were a real redneck you'd be using Piggly Wiggly bags

Do those still exist? I remember shopping at Piggly Wigglies as a youngin.:)

They still exist in Georgia at least. I haven't seen too many in the Atlanta area, but as you get further down south into hickville you find them all over the place.

There's one about two blocks from my house. Maybe I'll run down there and get some gift bags.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

I hate wrapping to. It's the worst part of the season for me.

That's why you hit up the local charity who is generally based in the mall this time of year with a stockpile of wrapping paper, bows and the like and will wrap everything for you for a nominal donation to charity. Saves the headache majorly. Besides, I would have spent about the same buying wrapping paper as what they charged me. I did double the amout though - It is he giving season...