ianmdrennan

South Africans @ Dropzone.com boogie

I didn't know what a Malteser was :$ So I looked it up..

Malteser
Short Description:
The malted chocolate balls known as Maltesers are made by Mars Confectionery. They consist of a crunchy malt centre covered in chocolate. They are smooth and almost perfectly round.

Sheeeeeeeesh why can't you just say maltballs?

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Sheeeeeeeesh why can't you just say maltballs?

They are unlike any malt ball you've ever tasted. They are so lucious, they make my toes curl! That's why I sweet talked Skreamer into bringing some to me from England. Lord knows what I'm going to have to do to get them from him, but I'm ready! ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Agge no man, now I sommer feel like a blerrie fool, I went and scored the cherry some chocolates and alles. Don't make me strip my moer now china! >:(

:D

Translation.

"I feel like a fool. I got the woman chocolates. Don't make me lose my temper, dude."

Damn. Wish I could have made it... but I am getting a new Mirage...;)

t
It's the year of the Pig.

"Its OK, it doesn't have a cypres"

"So I can pull as low as I want." :D

Na... its not for that.... The elevation difference beween the intended and actual spots may be very large... and since there is no way what the actual difference will be, he just has to play it by ear ;-)
Remster