Dumpster

WHERE THE F**K ARE THE NUMBERS?

Damn! Monday Morning and no numbers or am I blind??

0:4:1

Beer for my first REAL attempt at free-flying.

This kid has over 240 jumps and never tried to even sit-fly until Friday - Made three attempts - I think a few more jumps and I might get close. It sure is addicting!

Need to get my Racer modified to be more free-fly friendly, though.

So, how was YOUR weekend?

Easy Does It

0:2:0

Yes, JT..after I talked to you I did it again!;) Back in the air after 3 months! First jump we landed way off in a muddy farm field! Almost stood up the landing, but my foot slipped. Wound up rolling in the mud!:D I was a dirty, but happy girl!:)We started para-hiking and one of the pilots picked us up!B| The second was nothing but spectacular.:)
Found money in the parking lot at the DZ. Me being the honest person I am turned it in to manifest.:)B|
"It's not just a daydream if you choose to make it your life..."

0:7:0

no beer jumps, but 3 jumps on saturday and four on sunday. the 3 on saturday were on the spectre 230, and the 4 on sunday were on the 210. yep, I downsized. I think, once I get the timing down, my landings will be much better. the 210 comes in a bit faster, though, so I'm getting used to the speed.

2:2:0

Two jumps sunday! One incredible headdown/sit jump (it's been a while since i've freeflied), one great CReW jump (surreal)! 2 JUMPERS who promised to do more CReW with me, then bailed, on lame excuses.
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

0:0:0

No jumps (DZ is closed till Saturday), no man. A few crappy presents from my extended family (we should have a thread for those. Mine are pretty bad:D).

But I had a good time hanging with my crazy, white-trash family down on the farm! B|

Kelly

I was a dirty, but happy girl!

Ya just don't hear that enough. :ph34r:

Friday - 3 25-ways.
Saturday - 10-way speed. 4 10-way jumps and
one inflatable jump. It funneled out the door, but was great fun. :D Got to meet some dz.commers. B|

The weather here has been cool. Low 70's, so I don't have to deal with the humidity. Light breeze.
It was so nice that our team did a tailgate lunch in the parking lot with Ken. Fr. Chicken. :)

0 : 12 : (I can't count that high)

I hate being back.>:(;)

My weekend started on Thursday morning. Did a balloon jump first thing Christmas morning. It just got better from there. I was able to video a 4 point eight way, a 2 twin otter formation load, a sixteen way hybrid attempt (that almost held), a couple of other smaller hybrids that did make, and a few that didn't, did a couple of freefly coach jumps, and one of the most amazing opportunities - Miss Bbarnhouse herself let me have the pleasure of watching and filming her doing freestyle. Wow.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

ok, so for me :
14:2:0

14 jumps, from which 2 wingsuit jumps and 0 cutaway...:):P

I was thinking holy shit, this guys busy!!!

lol

Humps : Jumps : Cases of beer.:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

1;5;1. 1 ENGAGEMENT! She actually said yes:S 5 kick ass jumps, 1 case for being the 1st person to climb out on the 1st group of the 1st Twin Otter load ever @ Desert Skydive Center. I also landed past the beer line on that jump! Could have been 4 cases(see beer rules)B|
----------------------------------------------
"Thats not smoke, thats BUCKEYE!!"
AQR#3,CWR#49

humps:jumps:cases of beer owed.

Generally, the first number is humps, but can be anything. Miles driven to the dz, days spent with in-laws, whatever.

14 did make you appear busy at first. :ph34r:

so.. correction :
0[:/]:14:)
will try and change the numbers by new year :P:$:)

That's the info I had about the meaning :

From what I can tell, they're basically whatever you want them to be, but there's usually three of them separated by colons.

Kelly

----------
Fumer tue, péter pue
-------------
ourson #10, Mosquito Uno, CBT 579

1;5;1. 1 ENGAGEMENT! She actually said yes:S 5 kick ass jumps, 1 case for being the 1st person to climb out on the 1st group of the 1st Twin Otter load ever @ Desert Skydive Center. I also landed past the beer line on that jump! Could have been 4 cases(see beer rules)B|

You realize, of course, marriage is the first step towards divorce?:)
Hence the sig line - (with toungue-in-cheek of course!)

Easy Does It