fudd

::::I WANT A CIGARETTE NOW::::

:(:S>:(FUCK.......36 hours....without smoking. >:(:S>:(:(:S

I know it's going to be worth it, but right now it's hell.....
Anybody else who has started 2004 with quitting smoking. Let's post here each time we really want a cigarette.

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

"Cigarette" is spelled with a C.:P

I quit six months ago(once again). I think this time it might be for good.

Hang in there, man... I have no advice to give to you, no tricks to help with the cravings. Just... um.. don't light up?

Quitting has always been easy for me, it's the not starting again that's been difficult to me.:S

Hi Erno...
Brave man correcting my spelling.:P

I've quit for 2-3 mounths a couple of years ago.
I know what I can look forwards to.
Also, with prices for cigarettes here in Norway at about $10 for a pack of 20, I'm going to save a lot of money quitting...
Thats going to be jump money B|

Pretty lonely at Blether right now...

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

>Brave man correcting my spelling.

Yeah, like your going to get here and kick my ass any time soon...[:D]

>I've quit for 2-3 mounths a couple of years ago.

So you know you can do it. It wont be a problem!

>Also, with prices for cigarettes here in Norway at about $10 for a pack of 20,

$US? I know everything was bloody expensive there when I was there in 2000. Good thing we brought pretty much everything with us...

>Pretty lonely at Blether right now...

Everybody still on holidays I guess. Plus it seems that a lot of people seem to quit their desk-jobs after a certain amount of blethering...;)

None taken. I expected it. And I was gonna ask what the price of a pack was over there. I WISH I could quit. Every time they let me out of jail IB| start straight away mate
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

argh.......B|
Right now I feel like I have the consentration of a 5 year old.
I will make it, because I know I'll have to, and I don't want to go through this more than once (at least this year.)

I'll go have a beer after work today. My system need some intoxication, if not niction, CO and tar, a little alcohol will make me feel better. It's also the ultimate test of the will to quit. :o

i want one too.!!! one more pack and I'm going to back up off for a couple of months...

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

Just a minor setback. You can still do it, just throw away the rest of the pack. ;)

I so need something to keep my fingers busy now...
At least my postnumbers is skyrocketing :D

I quit 2 years ago this past October...
...after 24 years of heavy smoking!
Nicotine patches and nicotine gum...helps take the edge off.
(w/out these i would have killed someone)
You can get a lot more done with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone.

Well done!

I quit last year.. but then found myself smoking again after a big party where everyone was doing it. Guess I have no willpower [:/]

I'm hoping I wont need patches or gum -- they're very expensive, and I'm a student. So it's gum, or accomodation :P

'buttplugs? where?' - geno

I stopped for 2 months three years ago. Then i started just smoking social in the weekends. Intentional, it was my goal to be able to just smoke in the weekends.

However that didn't work out. After 2 more months I started smoking the rest of my pack on mondays...and then one more couldn't hurt...oh shit I need a cig now...and started again.

Strange how addictive those little sticks are. If they just weren't so bad for you. Can't they put something like vitamin C in them???

i quit with the help of thinking that the money i spent on smoking would pay for 2 trips across the country to visit friends in CA and try out the new tunnel at Perris..................but yes there are still days that i want to light up! (they say the first year really sucks)

BUNGE

I don't hate them, I just like us better.

:(:S>:(FUCK.......36 hours....without smoking. >:(:S>:(:(:S

Let's post here each time we really want a cigarette.

Well, this could become quite a long thread! :P
"If the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girl's sports such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing." - Homer Simpson

Yeah tell me about it. I've spent all day climbing, abseiling and generally messing about in a quarry, so not had time to think 'I need a cig'. However, argh, now I REALLY do. But I've locked them away.

I wont touch them. Hopefully [:/]

'buttplugs? where?' - geno

I quit smoking 15 years ago. Took me 10 years. Quit 5 or 6 times. I was diving at the time. The first thing I would do is take off my Rat Hat, second, snach the butt out of the tenders mouth and get a quick drag on the way to the chamber (de compression, not gas!).Quit because I'm cheap and didn't like burning up $.75 a pack. I could smoke one 10 feet long right now with one inhale! I carry an ID that says I'm 16 so no one will sell me cigarettes.
Hang in there, you can do it.
Carl