AggieDave

What did you get for Xmas?

My family does our Christmas on Christmas Eve, since we have a HUGE family dinner (with all the aunts, cousins, etc) on Christmas day...So, I've already opened my gifts...

What did you get?

I got a new combat folder (CRKT), a cool Tool Chest/Worktable and for some reason my parents got me a freak'n HUGE remote controled H2. If you've been to Wal-Mart in the past couple months, you know what I'm talking about. Well, its marroon so I'm getting a pretty good laugh out of it, I'll get some Aggie stickers and put on it...
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

My Xmas came a few weeks ago. Its made from black cordura and it has royal blue and navy on the main flap and says INFINITY in big RED Letters down both sides.
So tommorrow I expect at best a bag of sticks and a lump of coal. Like I care. :P:P
L.A.S.T. #24
Co-Founder Biscuit Brothers Freefly Team
Electric Toaster #3
Co-Founder Team Non Sequitor
Co-Founder Team Happy Sock

Yeah, my Xmas present for myself will be here in a few weeks. Got myself a noice Xfire2 coming.B|B|

You know what I really liked this Christmas? What Morgan got me, well, I'll tell you about the pictures, she got a couple pics from her first jump. It was a tandem that I took her on.B| She framed them and all for me.B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Guess what Sketchy got me... (I gave him his nickname):P:S

Thanks Sketch.. :)
Edited to say Plaything was playing wiht it prior to it being photographed.. :o

Yeah, thanks Scetchy, and a very merry xmas to you! ;) ... We love you man! ... even though you are a little "sketchy"! ... lol :D .. Just kidding Buddy! ... ;):)

P.s. I'm gonna have fun with this toy!! .. :D

My family celebrates xmas on the 25th. I really don't care if I get anything this year. Seriously, it is gift enough for me to be here with my family. I had forgotten how much I missed them during the last year. It's so hard to be away sometimes...

Although...I did get something special and unexpected in the mail today from a friend and that really made my day. B|

Spending some much needed time with my family AND getting surprised all at the same time...well, Merry Christmas to me!!

And to all of you...I hope you all have something to make you smile tomorrow. :)
Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic.
-Salvador Dali

OHHHHHHHHH , Man I got a great big bag of nothing!!!!! Thanks Santa, I guess you really do know who's been naughty and who's been nice. LOL, story of my life. Cheer up ivan, me and you in the same boat brother, this year, we scored nill.......

"when I die, I want to go like my grandfather while im sleeping, not like the passengers riding in the car with me
Swoopster
A.S.S. #6 Future T.S.S holder

I got a Bonehead mindwarp fro christmas from my wife!!! Super stoked!!
Actually not bad from a whuffo wife who could not tell the difference between a Motorcycle helmet and a skydiving helmet!
She bugged the guy at http://www.baddogservices.com/ so bad to get the information that the guy put a link on his website to buy gifts certificates in her honor :D:D:D

"We see the world just the way we are...

I got a digital camera and assorted smaller things. I asked for fleece, and got one that's too small and an ugly color, so now I'm going to freeze in Eloy. I need to find a store that's open on Christmas Day!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Lots of cool stuff...the normal stuff like clothes, jewllery, perfume, cds...digi camera (really cute and tiny!!) also got sweet closing pin necklace from my parents...HOW COOL from wuffo parents!!!! Nice underwear and some SNOOPY PJs!!!!
:)
Have fun!

Beth xx
------------------------------------------------------------

"This isn't flying...it's falling with style!" Buzz Lightyear - Toystory 1

well nothing skydiving related as my parents are still very anti-skydiving. lol. i got a buncha stuff for my apartment, china, pizza pans, laundry detergent, yadda yadda, all the essentials. Also got a 20 inch flat screen tv and a dvd/cd player, which was definitely cool. that'll come in handy at the pad. :) All in all, it was a pretty boring christmas but i did get alot of stuff that i need for my apartment so its all good. B| Hopefully by next year i'll have convinced my parents that skydiving is cool and that they need to get me skydiving stuff. B|

She bugged the guy at http://www.baddogservices.com/ so bad to get the information that the guy put a link on his website to buy gifts certificates in her honor :D:D:D

That is too funny!!!

I went to my father's side of the family for Christmas last night. My father got me hot chocolate... The poor man doesn't know a thing about me. ;) But the cool thing was my uncles had made a request for me to bring my skydiving video's out. Everyone was so excited when watching them. I was asked a bazillion questions from people in my family who never even acknowledged my existance before. It was a hit. Now I have half of my family wanting to come out and see me skydive (and maybe partake in the activities themselves) next spring.

I am getting ready to go to my mom's house right now. We always celebrate on Christmas morning with her. She makes a huge Christmas breakfast featuring her famous (and oh so delicious) breakfast roll. We all sit around the tree and open our presents in order one at a time so everyone can see what everyone got and make a big deal over it. Then we get our stockings and go to eat breakfast, filling ourselves to the brink so we have to be lazy and lay around all day. Ah... I love Christmas.

Merry Christmas to you all!
~~~~
Rachel
~~~~~~~~~~~
-Converting the world one whuffo at a time.