jtval

tallguy climbing?

did we meet in eloy?? i dont remember much from that night!

Sort of...LOL!;) The barrels by the free beer was the popular place to be each night.B| When I gave the "tall guy" the piggyback ride, I went about 10 steps around the tree LMAO b/c his arms and legs dangled almost to the ground. I asked why my back didn't hurt the next day and he said "it's all about balance":P LOL. He was a really kuhl guy.

damn i dont remember. wish i woulda got to talk to you!

I was around, but don't think I did anything too eventful to draw attention to myself except for the piggyback ride. I'm sure we'll have plenty of chances to meet again. Are you going to the Mardi Gras Boogie?

When I gave the "tall guy" the piggyback ride, I went about 10 steps around the tree LMAO b/c his arms and legs dangled almost to the ground. I asked why my back didn't hurt the next day and he said "it's all about balance":P LOL. He was a really kuhl guy.

Thanks RkyMtnHigh. It's a lot of hard work. Here's a photo to prove it.

When I gave the "tall guy" the piggyback ride, I went about 10 steps around the tree LMAO b/c his arms and legs dangled almost to the ground. I asked why my back didn't hurt the next day and he said "it's all about balance":P LOL. He was a really kuhl guy.

Thanks RkyMtnHigh. It's a lot of hard work. Here's a photo to prove it.

NOICE mullet!!! LOL!!B| You were so much fun to "hang" out with Kevin! I thoroughly enjoyed meeting you!

Rosa my future kids will likely feel that smack you laid down on me. Word to the wise guys. You take you life in your own hands when you pick on this one.

Thanks all. I just got a haircut within military specs but as of today I'll get to work restoring my mullet to it's former glory. It was great getting to know all of you, even Sunshine (thanks again for getting my reserve all neat and tidy after that thrilling cutaway). I look forward to being your jungle gym in the future.

You had a cutaway at Eloy? Where's the story on that one? Must've been after I left. :P Glad you lived.

Please don't grow back the mullet. They really aren't cool anymore. Trust me on this one. ;)
7CP#1 | BTR#2 | Payaso en fuego Rodriguez
"I want hot chicks in my boobies!"- McBeth

Seems like many people can say they climbed you, but am I the only lucky one who can say that I sucked and chewed on your glowing stick? ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

And did you notice how it was free of hair?

I certainly did! You're a good man to make it all smooth like that for me.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

And did you notice how it was free of hair?

I certainly did! You're a good man to make it all smooth like that for me.

Is this a personal hygene / shaving thread now?:D

Shaving? What are you talking about? Get your mind out of the gutter!