MochaSkyChick

What's Your Unusual Talent?

Oh Mel, (you'll get a kick out of this) I just didn't want to be perceived as the girl screaming, "hey, I'm an attention whore!!!" My post just received the wrong kind of attention, that's all. I AM proud of my talent, though. :)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

Oh Mel, (you'll get a kick out of this) I just didn't want to be perceived as the girl screaming, "hey, I'm an attention whore!!!" My post just received the wrong kind of attention, that's all. I AM proud of my talent, though. :)

Like this....see attached::::
:D :D :D :D
sorry for the hijack sharon ~ i miss you lots and i LOVE YOU LOTS!

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

AAAALLLLLIIIIII~ why did you delete it? i thought it was cool?!? people are going to think whatever they want about it--- be proud of your flexibility---most people (like me) have to work hard at stretching to be flexible :P

Yeah, Alli! You can't get offended by these guys. They're idiots. Oh wait, this is a public forum - they'll see this. :P:P:)
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

Gwurl, have you looked at your avatar lately?:o

Screw 'em and do what makes you happy. I'm jealous that I'm not as flexible as you. Even when I was much younger, I could never master the splits and you can do them both ways!
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

Thanks, Laurel. Just one of my sensitive days, I guess.

I shall post another interesting talent, though. Okay, everyone can dock on their heads in the sky, but how many can dock on their heads on the ground....;)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

Okay, somebody spill the beans about Viking and his big knot...
-----------------------------------------------------------
LOL...Sunshine?

The story has been posted on dzcom before...the search function can be of use cause i ain't posting it again. I'm way too busy at work today to waste my time on dzcom!! :PB|

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I'm ambidextrous.

I write with my right hand, more from convenience than anything. When I write lefty, I get ink on my hand. But, if I'm taking notes in class and my right hand gets tired, I just switch the pen to the other hand and keep going. Its occasionally freaked out the very observant teacher.

I throw righty but bat lefty, again out of convenience. easier to find a right handed mitt, but if I find a left handed one, I can throw lefty too.

I paint left handed.

and no, when I was little, nobody forced me to use my right hand. It was just whichever hand I happened to initially pick something up with is where it stayed.

I know down here, most people can't count over 10 unless they take off their shoes.

I guess that's my unusual talent as well. Born and raised in GA, and I can count to 11.

Really? Usually the ones that can count to 11 are male and have their pants down. :$

You must have gone to 12th grade.

I know down here, most people can't count over 10 unless they take off their shoes.

I guess that's my unusual talent as well. Born and raised in GA, and I can count to 11.

Really? Usually the ones that can count to 11 are male and have their pants down. :$

You must have gone to 12th grade.

Hmmm....I'll let that one be...:D

PMS #62
Zarza R[red