Yoshi

you showed yours..so here is mine

tat that is...

not the best pix..since i took them myslef, but ohh well... you get the idea...there is more white in the clouds in real life...doesnt show all that well in the pix

So do tell...what is the story behind the tat? There had to be some thought process behind that monster

My guy also had some art done about 2 months ago - it covers his entire left shoulder and part of his arm...Looks HOT!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

what gave you the idea??? they do look awesome. you need a gold ring with "skelton" keys around your other arm

Yeah Yosh, and what Sunnydee said too?

very cool!!

--
I'm done with the personally meaningful and philosophical sigs!!

well the black stuff was done quite a while ago... the top I designed just cuz i liked the way it looked...the middle (ring) is to represent the sun (I also have a celtic moon on my shoulderblade) and the bottom part I designed to be more native indian (I am part cherokee...also the sun as in the rising sun since I am half japanese)

the clouds...well they are the sky...and we all know how we wished that was home... they keyholes are because the sky opens the door to so many possibilities... I plan to get a bunch of reddish orange skeleton keys on my other arm (somhow incorporating head down freefliers or canopies or something....)

also I think I am going to get the middle of the "sun" either filled in with mroe clouds or a "sunburst" in red/yellow/orange....

thanks for liking it if you do!:P

I like it. You obviously put a lot of thought into it. I liked your pictures too. What else are you going to show us? ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I like it. You obviously put a lot of thought into it. I liked your pictures too. What else are you going to show us?

thanks...
and what ever could you mean?...... I guess it depends on what you wanna see:D

well be glad you didnt go all the way around... the armpit hurts like hell... I dont care who has tats..or where, that shit hurts;)

although on the outside of my arm it wasnt bad at all