whatever

best avatar of 2003 - step 1 - nominations

some serious competition from Pammi, when she's in a good mood.

Baby Oil, bath tub, and bubbles ring a bell?

ROFL! Good mood, or DRUNK mood? :$

But even I have to say Dove's av was straight outta those girly magazines I, er I mean, Merrick likes to look at! ;)

Pammi

I believe that there were several different shots used for Dove's avatar...several shots worth seein' again...:)

thanks dude :P

and just when this thread was finally getting back on track towards being a 'best avatar of 2003 thread' versus being 'the most shapely ass with sexiest presentation of 2003 thread'.
The former being one that I think actually has use for a vote, the latter being very much a foregone conclusion.

you can of course nominate more than one avatar/icon from the same person....

all you need to do is get a pic posted on here of the older avatars ;)

soon to be gone

How about the roysplaything butt shot that was not actually her butt - that one caused so many additional posts when folks were debating whether it was her or not that it has to be one of the best avatars of the year.

Brent

----------------------------------
www.jumpelvis.com

and just when this thread was finally getting back on track towards being a 'best avatar of 2003 thread' versus being 'the most shapely ass with sexiest presentation of 2003 thread'.

I think I have my priorities in order. :ph34r: "Shapely ass" my be a good direction. We can talk about that other stuff later.

Thanks for the nomination, Sid. ;) I don't know that I can compete with Dove, but I'm glad that someone likes my avatar!!! :)

that's a really nice one too.... ;)

who cares what the masses say? I already said this is a best avatar/icon not best ass thread, but still they insist on publishing their one-track minds :P

soon to be gone

Thanks for the nomination, Sid. ;) I don't know that I can compete with Dove, but I'm glad that someone likes my avatar!!! :)

are you kidding me? like the avatar? I have it on my... oh, wait, never mind
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

BKDice, of course. Every single one of them.
She is the shiznit. But I am biased.

a bit biased, but ABSOLUTELY CORRECT! b* is so freaking sexy-licious in her avatars ~ and so is Dovey-luv ~ but i agree with you j*... bkdice

i would also have to vote for ro* too!
vanillaskygirl

Holy cow! Mel!!!! You are so cute. Thank you, you beautiful girl, but my smile can't compete with Dove's bare bum or Bettina's bare breasts! I loooove you for nominating me, though. Wow, Alli's pic is so beautiful, too. I have a naked bl/wh shot of myself, but I CANNOT post it. I just can't, so I know that I am not winning this "best avatar" contest! :ph34r: Thank you, anyway, Mel. I luv ya!

I have a naked bl/wh shot of myself, but I CANNOT post it.

What you need is an impartial judge. PM it to me and I promise to be fair. ;) :)

Hardy-har-har, guys...nooooooo. :$

I have some nicely cropped ones that I may someday post, but they are on my BF's laptop at his place. (He live 2 hours away from me.) It will have to be some other day. :P

Attached is my nomination, as this picture and her posts always made me smile. I didn't know Holly, but I began to lurk when she was still alive and posting. When she passed away, I was still a lurker; however, her death had a profound affect on me. I felt closer to this group of people called skydivers on the net. About a month later, I began to post myself.

Blue skies forever, Holly.

Dove Dove I'd do....

Though past that, Kelly's Smile, Talnrigr's smile, skymamas smile.... VSkyGirl, Etc...Etc...Etc....

After the ass poll, I've reviewed, and, it's Eyes, Smile, Ass.... Mix it up in any order, it's all good.

Sorry Ivan, for you? We can throw boobies into the mix too.

Truly, no lying, all of the women on this site are drop dead gorgeous. Period.

There is hope for humanity after all though, you've gotta admit, this thread went from 0 to ASS in under 60 seconds.

Once again, proving, without a doubt. The ASS RULES?

Just an Ass Dove? B|

LOL

I think not.

More like the cradle of civilization.

jjf

it's a gas...
It's a gas, gas, gas...