benny

Are you better off now?

Which way did you vote?

Did you start skydiving during the Bush administration?

I recommend you seek more advice in Safety & Training. You might learn more than the Troll posts on Talk Back.

Let's see, first vote was Clinton. Second vote for Gore. Have voted for a Republican (Fred Thompson). My first tandem was under Clinton but I started AFF under Bush, in that respect I personally am definitely better off. :P

Thanks for the advice Shark, I'm sure if I were looking for skydiving info at this moment I would be there. And I do check it regularly (the S & T forum). But right now I'm just killing time lamenting the fact that it may be more than a week before I get to jump again. Besides, I was reading the SIM like a novel last night. I'm getting too far ahead of myself in that respect.

Never go to a DZ strip show.

Did you start skydiving during the Bush administration?

I recommend you seek more advice in Safety & Training. You might learn more than the Troll posts on Talk Back.

Not really sure this is a troll post Sharkey. I think it's a legit question considering the time of year/election cycle, perfectly acceptable and within the guidelines of Talk Back.

What the heck does when he started skydiving have anything to do with this?
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Not really sure this is a troll post Sharkey. I think it's a legit question considering the time of year/election cycle, perfectly acceptable and within the guidelines of Talk Back.

Well, all the political threads, regardless of content and politcal beliefs, are "troll" threads lately. It's not like one is right, and one is not, but it always leads to the shit throwing at the end. When it hits 100 replies or so, it goes away. Should I bring up my Pro or anti-American thread again? Hell, if it's not calling the leaders names, it will result in personal attacks and someone getting banned for a week.

What the heck does when he started skydiving have anything to do with this?

Disposable income.

>Are you better off now than you were when Bush took office?<

I have made more jumps since he has been in office then then before he has been in office, so I would say I'm better offB|
------------------------------------------------------
"From the mightiest pharaoh to the lowliest peasant,
who doesn't enjoy a good sit?" C. Montgomery Burns

Since Bush has taken office:

The economy has gotten worse.

not according leading economist -- it was down turned in the latter Clinton years. 911 changed a lot, but it is on the rebound

The job market has gone from the best its been in 40 years to the worst its been in 25.

That depends on WHAT your market is and WHERE it is

We have been PROVOKING a war in Iraq.

if what we did to Iraq was PROVOKING war, I'd hate to see what happens when we actually declare it! ;)

He has neglected the health care and educational efforts of his predacessors.

Yeah, let's give it back to Hillary and the democtrats, it was sooooo much better then! :P

I'm voting Bush in '94! again!

The country as a whole is divided to well within the margin of error.

Why should dropzone.com be any different?

Because dz.com is international and not eveyone is registered to vote in the United States of America. B|

Actually, I'd think the main reason it might be different from the rest of the US is because skydivers are a highly specialized minority of the population, US or world

Actually, I'd think the main reason it might be different from the rest of the US is because skydivers are a highly specialized minority of the population, US or world

Actually we're not. You just might think we're special. I don't think we are that different.

C'mon Chris. Give him a little break. He hasn't been in the sport that long.;)
After a few jumps I thought I was special.:ph34r:

Actually we're not. You just might think we're special. I don't think we are that different.

C'mon Chris. Give him a little break. He hasn't been in the sport that long.;)
After a few jumps I thought I was special.:ph34r:

You ARE special, Sharkie. ;)

"Skydiving is neat." -George W. Bush

"Skydiving is crazy and should be outlawed." -Unknown (presumably a democrat)

I think it's pretty obvious what needs to be done in November.

Why is that presumably a dem? I'm a dem, I jump (though very few times so far), yahoo! Anyway, neat huh? I wonder if he developed this opinion of skydiving while awol from the Texas ANG?

I am neither better off, nor worse off, from where I was when Bush was elected, in regards to that which the government provides.

I am responsible for my own wealth.
I am responsible for my own health.
I am responsible for my own safety.
I am responsible for my own happiness.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Are you better off now than you were when Bush took office?

No, and I'm changing parties to Democrat.
NAFTA was a REP. plan that my party got Clinton to go with after it wouldn't go under #1 Bush
Now the U.S. has lost 3 MILLION industry jobs
and 2003 boasted 1000 jobs as if to be a good thing.
The auto auction up the street moves 10,000 cars each Tuesday, each week, and it's concidered "average.
1000 JObs up after 3 Million down does not mean crap!
He is a Skull & Bones, top Mason ruling and my church friends think he's CHRISTIAN. In the Masonic >>>Mosque<<<< he and the "Worshipful Masters" are NOT premitted to MENTION the name of Jesus Christ. It's public record, not secret and blind sheep go to the slaughter house every day.
Shame on us.

Why is that presumably a dem? I'm a dem, I jump (though very few times so far), yahoo! Anyway, neat huh? I wonder if he developed this opinion of skydiving while awol from the Texas ANG?

That wasn't meant to be serious.

I was attempting to humorously express that the changes I've felt and gone through in the past four years have had little or nothing to do with the president of the United States.

I was also making light of the above assumptions that being a skydiver would necessarily affiliate you with a political party.

I'll take option #1 for $100. Benny.

I respect your opinion but there's no way I'm giving you a hundred bucks for it. First off that's 2/3 of my next jump. Secondly, that would skew the results of the survey by making you better off!

That wasn't meant to be serious.

I was attempting to humorously express that the changes I've felt and gone through in the past four years have had little or nothing to do with the president of the United States.

I was also making light of the above assumptions that being a skydiver would necessarily affiliate you with a political party.

Sorry, my bad, I'm a little slow sometimes. :$ It's so hard to tell humorous tones soemtimes when reading forums.