Deuce

The cutest puppy. Ever.

This just means that you've never met (or eaten) a Burmese. Their more like puppies really; except, they will not shit on your kitchen floor. ;)

Not much of a cat fan either. If you ever see a Burmese. Just pick one up. You may not want to put it down. Unless you have allergies. >:(

well these three are not on the menu!!!

Well not the main course section. Those would go in the appetizer section. :D
Actually, cats aren't that bad. When I lived with my brother and sister in law she had a cat. That cat was hilarious. The bedroom door was shut and I cornered him in the end of the hall once. He looked around nervously and let out the funniest "Mmrrrrrroooooooooowwwwwww" :D I could almost hear him saying "Oh God....please don't hurt me..." Funny thing was I never did anything mean to him. Well...except kick him or throw things when he would hiss at me for petting him. :D I think that cat had issues.

LOL! No.. it isnt the same, and no it isnt stuffed! That picture is of a postcard (just happens to be exactly like her). She's a seal-point berman, semi long haired - extremely fluffy with bright blue eyes! I wont tell her you called her a stuffed animal, so you're safe.. for now :P:P:D

'buttplugs? where?' - geno