vonSanta

Hm, Americans aren't well liked by many Arabs...

the Americans are just doing what the Danes did 1000 years ago.

i know;) and i dont say what we did were right:P

the rest of the world needs the US just as much as the US needs the rest of the world. The sooner everyone realises this, then the sooner we can all devote our energies to something more constructive.

what he said

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

"if they could fight as a man"
I reckon Jeanne would be up to the challenge.
All you'd need to do would be to fit some horns to your Bonehead, and sew some brass breastplates into your freefly suit and you'd be the terror of Northern Europe.B|
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

All you'd need to do would be to fit some horns to your Bonehead, and sew some brass breastplates into your freefly suit and you'd be the terror of Northern Europe.B|

actualy i wont work as a viking,i really dont like fights,and most times i have been involved one is when i try to stop people fighting each other,and i just get unlucky to get a punch or two.. naahh let thouse silly guys fight,then ill take care of the ladies in the mean while:P

oh and most women can fight me,just a bit tickle at one spot and i cant fight anymore,well atleast not that kind of fight:ph34r::D

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

in my eyes you can buy your seat in US

Sure can, that's why Ross Perot was a great president.

Oh, wait...

He had a fair chance.
For those who dont know who he is, you can read about Ross Perot here.
He sure would have made an interesting president. :o
Didn't Donald Trumph try to run once too?

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

"I will take a plane though rather than my sailing vessel"

Visualising a 747 with a dragon's prow fitted......:)Or a Twin Otter with a row of shields along the side.:D
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Way too much hatred and xenophobia on this thread, a little mirth was required.:)
By the way have you seen my new tattoo, its on my ass.....:D
--------------------

in my eyes you can buy your seat in US

Sure can, that's why Ross Perot was a great president.

Oh, wait...

What I think Faber is saying is that here, money hasn't got a huge influence on the election results. In the US, gathering a war chest is half the job, so to speak. Saturating the voter with your name and trash talk about the opponent is another.

Since they get this money from donations there is a risk for an expectation of reciprocation - you scratch my back, I scratch your back. That sorta thing

Campaigns are run very differently here, and it's not a binary two party system. There are restrictions on how money enters politics. And we do not have a powerful religious right or environmentalist left with a disproportionate amount of power due to the $$$ they provide. That's what I think Faber is suggesting.

Santa Von GrossenArsch
I only come in one flavour
ohwaitthatcanbemisunderst

I live in Denmark,here religion and politics dont gos along,but they deafently does in USA.

They are two seperate issues. All of our presidents to date have claimed to believe in God. Should they be atheists? How does this affect your country?

Teligion really isn't an issue here. Despite having a state religion and everything, Danes are very much secularized. Churches are mostly empty. Religious debates or arguments based on religion in politics are rather rare, although we do have a Christian party.

Santa Von GrossenArsch
I only come in one flavour
ohwaitthatcanbemisunderst

All of our presidents to date have claimed to believe in God. Should they be atheists?

NO not at all,they must just NOT look at their religion before looking at their jobs(sorry if im not clear here[:/])

How does this affect your country?

I dunno what the DK politician belives in,and they dont show public,i think thats a good idea.

Why i dont want religion and politcis together is sure becours most wars has ground in religion..>:(

Im an Atheist,i cant belive in anything i cant feel understand or follow.In my eyes if there were a god,why would he then alow people to belive in other than him/her? just a simpel Q.

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

In my eyes if there were a god,why would he then alow people to belive in other than him/her? just a simpel Q.

I believe they're all the same person, except a god who presents himself as born of a Virgin on the way to a census in Bethlehem wouldn't really apply very well to and Aztec, or a Hindu, therefore he had to reveal himself in other ways.

Something like 90% of the world's religions have a flood myth, in which the supreme power destroyed all the evil in the world so he could start again. Perhaps that's what's going on these days...[:/]

I don't actually beleive this is the case, but when people are brought up to fervently believe in such things, they sometimes go to extraordinary lengths to prove themselves as one of "the pure and righteous", whether its a terrorist, and egomaniacal leader, or someone who murders abortion doctors.

Oh, and please people, try not to confuse Islamic fundamentalists with Islamic extremists. The five fundamentals, or pillars of Islam are, in my opinion, a guidline for happy living at peace with one's neighbour, whoever they may be. I'm always going on about this, but I think it's a very important point that more people (not exclusively people who do or don't post on these forums), who I feel have deep-seated xenophobic views, need to be aware of.

Edit: try reading this, and do it with an open mind.

http://www.islam101.com/dawah/pillars.html

Nick
---------------------------
"I've pierced my foot on a spike!!!"

Do you hate Americans?

he didnt say,he said it were a reason to why many people hate americans;)

Personally, I don't care whether we are liked in other countries or not. It's their own insecurities about themselves that cause it IMO. We are the "big kid" on the block and some people can't handle that. If we were so bad, we wouldn't have an immigration problem. Have you ever been to the States?

never pull low......unless you are