allisonjr

And the winner is....

We'd like to congratulate and thank the winner of our PM logo contest....LEW!!! She submitted this incredible piece of artwork and it has received the most votes from our PM Sisters. It will be printed on our next line of shirts and she will receive one in appreciation for her work!!! Thanks Lew! :)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

Isn't it!!! We had such a tough time deciding the winner because we received some amazing entries and the votes were close. I'd still like to use some of the other entries for future projects, though. :)
Alli
P.M.S. #3

Thanks Rosalyn! I think your design looks great. ;) I replied to your email about it and I'd really like to see the finished product! Thanks for your efforts. :)
Alli
P.M.S. #3

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Thanks Sisters (and everyone who complimented me on it!)!!!!

I had fun making it as I like to tinker around with photoshop... and yes, the idea came from Charlie's Angels. I'm so glad I get a shirt! I didn't get to jump with you all at the Chicks Rock Boogie because I was still recovering from my accident, and they ran out of Chicks Rock shirts in my size (Large :) ) so i was bummed. But this shirt is going to be WAY COOLER!!!:)
Thanks again!
peace
lew
http://www.exitshot.com

...and they ran out of Chicks Rock shirts in my size (Large :) ) so i was bummed. But this shirt is going to be WAY COOLER!!!:)

Congratulations, Lew, you are very talented. You can always order PM shirts off our site. See clicky in my signature. :)
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

Congrats, sweetie!!! You are sooo talented, girl! B| I truly thought that your design really captured the Pink Mafia spirit! I LOVE that we will be wearing this new logo! YAY! I hope that it's ok, but I wanted to share a piece of an e-mail that I sent to Alli about you, Lew,
"I sooo LOVE Lew's work, in particular. She is such a beautiful person that the beauty from her personality shines through in her artwork. I just think so highly of that girl...as I do of you, too, Alli. :)"

Of course, I told Alli that I also loved my own designs/sketches, or else I would not have turned them in. Is that conceited? :$ Anyhoo, I am NOT a graphic artist...I am an apparel designer, so what do I know about creating graphic art!?! :P However, I do know how to choose my graphic artists, and I would hire someone as talented as Lew in a heart beat! B| Congrats, again, sweetie!!!
Love ya!
ROSA :)