jmpnkramer

81+ in January?

81+ Degrees that is! :P

Where else but Florida?

I am sure there are other places but how many have several turbine DZ's to choose from?

I might have to stop at the DZ on my way home and get some air! :ph34r:

Just thought yall up north would like to know. How much snow is expected? :ph34r:

LOL!!!!!!!

Laters,

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

How about 28F in South Carolina and an Ice Storm

Yeah I have jumped after an ice storm. I don't recommend it. Not comfortable at all. :S

Maybe I'll see you at the Harvest Moon. I have not Jumped at Blue Skies since 2002 Harvest Moon.

Hopfully it will be warmer! :D

Laters,

"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

There ya go Stacy. You keep telling them how nasty the hot weather is here. :D

Oh and who did you buy the Sam from?

Why didn't you have Brian look at it?

Laters,

Thats right...just keep rubbing it in....

Wait till the summer when all the northern states take the turbine's back!!!! :P

Heehee
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Where else but Florida?

California.

I am sure there are other places but how many have several turbine DZ's to choose from?

California.

Just thought yall up north would like to know. How much snow is expected?

Who cares?B|>:(

EDIT:

Wait till the summer when all the northern states take the turbine's back!!!!

Oh yeah, we don't have to give ours back.:P
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Wait till the summer when all the northern states take the turbine's back!!!!

Last time I checked we have turbines all year round. Ya'll just send extra ones to try and make a little cash.

Anyway rumor has it a certain someone is trying to move to FL. :S:D:ph34r:;) HMMMMMMMM!

Oh and J.P. I just checked:

48°F Haze Feels Like 46°F = Perris

45°F Cloudy Feels Like 43°F = Bay Area

48°F Haze Feels Like 46°F = Elsinore

I am not talking the temp in your house big guy. :D

Laters,

Anyway rumor has it a certain someone is trying to move to FL. HMMMMMMMM!

I have no idea what you are talking about :P;)

tm
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

totally NOT fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish i were back in florida... It's been less than a week that i have been away from the gorgous sunny state of florida (thank you zhills).... now....we're in about 10 degree weather awaiting a huge snowstorm:S oh well, it's all good
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

You're a bastard! >:( (Yes, that was a personal attack, but amongst good natured friends. ;))

It's going to be a high of 39 here today, which is actually pretty nice. Nice enough to turn all the ice and snow into slush.

I'll be down there soon enough. :)

-Kramer

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

Where else but Florida?

I might have to stop at the DZ on my way home and get some air! :ph34r:

Just thought yall up north would like to know. How much snow is expected? :ph34r:

LOL!!!!!!!

Laters,

I know, it got so warm at the dz I was chillin in my tank top on the ground! This morning I woke up, and expected a slight chill in the air being 8am and all... but it was hot if anything, so I didn't even need a jacket! Ah, Florida... subtropical skydiving haven! :D
Angela.

Damn January heat. Time for the A/C to come on.

Galen lives down the road a few miles north of me. Well Galen it is warmer down here in my end of south Sarasota, and....
I'm embarassed to say it, but yes, my thermostat actually kicked on the air this afternoon....:|

Hey, but that's nothing compared to even further south's West Palm Beach and the SoBe boogie!!B|

By the way, the B-52s were GREAT as always! So cool that I think I'll start a thread about them!B|

Damn January heat. Time for the A/C to come on.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////:o
Well, if my wife saw this thread, she would make me sell our house now.[:/]
3 days of frozen crap falling from the sky here.
At least you knew enough not to come home to stay. This place is a bummer for year round living (1 week a year is OK:ph34r:)
I'm still grounded until at least Feb. 26th
See ya!

Where else but Florida?

:ph34r:

LOL!!!!!!!

Laters,

Perth Western Australia, nothing under 90F in summer and in winter the worst it get is about 65 :D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

81+ Degrees that is!

Where else but Florida?

Puerto Rico!!!! :P Today its 82 degrees here. Actully, it is almost 82 degrees all year long....B|B|B|

MEN: you can't live with 'em, you can't shoot 'em, but you can act psychotic and keep 'em off balance.
HISPA #10

totally NOT fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish i were back in florida... It's been less than a week that i have been away from the gorgous sunny state of florida (thank you zhills).

Well, don't come back now! We had huge thunderstorms last night, rain all morning and it will get colder as the day goes on. High in the 50's tomorrow. But, since it's Florida, that will only last about 2 days before it's back in the 70's. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Well, don't come back now! We had huge thunderstorms last night

Yeah don't come back because you won't be able to jump at night. I am sure that would be a total bummer for you. I mean I organize Night loads and have to turn people away. YEAH RIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!! :S

High in the 50's tomorrow

Another reason not to live North of Orlando!

Our weather is to stay in the 70+ and pushing back into the 80 mark by the weekend!

Laters,

Yeah don't come back because you won't be able to jump at night. I am sure that would be a total bummer for you. I mean I organize Night loads and have to turn people away. YEAH RIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!!

That wasn't the point. The point was that it's still raining now and a cold front is coming today, so he wouldn't get the same weather he just left. I was trying to make him not miss it so much since the weather is bad at his place. I already said it's clearing up in 2 days, gee whiz. :S
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon