bobsled92

Whats out your Window today?

Warm and friendly has left my region.
How's your's doing ? I hope better than ours.;)

1) Front yard (day 1/snow 3 days in a row)
2) snow bound monkey has to watch freefly videos
:ph34r:
3) ....lookin' out my back door

I'm from Lake Placid NY and here in PA for 15 yrs.
I started my plans for relocate to Central Fla. (Z-hils is goal)B|

Woa...what happend? What on earth is all of that white stuff? I have seen white things in the sky which sometimes stops my from jumping cause there is too much of them, but usually they are just there to punch holes in and see how fast we are freeflying... not too sure why there is all of that white stuff on the ground and on cars and houses....Dude, I would move if I was you....that looks kind of scarey.

Looks about the same here!:S It's snowing again now.[:/] I finally got my car out yesterday and as I was driving I noticed the idiot in front of me cleaned everything but the roof of his car. Needless to say when we got on the highway it blew off and smacked my windshield. I saw it coming, but it still scared the crap out of me!>:( Needless to say I stuck my hand out my window and told him that he was #1!!!:)
"It's not just a daydream if you choose to make it your life..."

Cold, wet and lousy. Been that way for three days now! Was beautiful last Saturday, last of the good weather for awhile I fear. :(
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule

Snow, snow, and more snow...::moan::...winter decided to hit at the end of Jan. WTF!!!!!!:S...Just two more days and then in FL...two more days...two more days...two more days...:S
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

Don't complain. We have about 30" on the ground here.

Actually, I'm not complaining. I'm justifing my plans to move. It's been pending but, now it's "game time");)

Jesus H. Christ!! Grant!! Why didn't you put NSFXMW (not safe for ex-midwesterners) on there??? I'm having nightmares tonight.. Thank God tomorrow I'll wake up again in warm sunny Florida.. B|
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

Not to sound like a bitch but I loved doing that!!! I had a convertable and would not remove the snow from my roof. When an asshole would drive to close behind me I would beat on the roof and all the snow would hit their car. :ph34r:

Only did it to the assholes never hurt the good people (or the assholes for that matter). Would only scare them a little.

Heather
Life doesn't have to be perfect in order to be beautiful!

This was yesterday,, so yea,, more predicted here for the next several day's tho not as cold,, I'm in Eastern Washington,, so that means it's heading towards most of you all out East! It's cool for a change, but after months the shit get's really old!!

Eloy for Easter and a SUNBURN!!

Natural Born FlyerZ.com

Out my work window I see Lake Micigan FROZEN!!! It snowed a few inches the last cupel of days, then droped to below freezing... so now there's a few inches of snow w/ ice on top

Gosh, I can't wait till March when all this sh*t melts & everytings a messy muddy mess! Blech, THIS is why I hate it here. All the other things outweigh the crap*y stuff though :D

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

Its really great when you spend 40 minutes clearing your sidewalks and then 3 hours later it looks as if you did nothing... lotsa fun... how expensive are homes in Florida these days? :|

That's my present choice for moving =Z-hills.
Only job opportunities will move me from that exact location. (Dade City sounds OK) ;)
I want a different picture of a/ different backyard, by this time next year. (and call it mine):)We have had to be in 4-wheel Drive every where we go for 5 days now. :|(poor plowing +drifts)
By the time I can jump again, >I'll< need a refresher course[:/]