Bigwallmaster

Cure for a broken heart?

I was recently cheated on by a girl I loved. I'm 27 and this is the first time I have gone through this. Needless to say I am just crushed.

any suggestions for "curing blues"?

Bigwall

Ps. I don't want to hear "banging a whole bunch of chicks and drinking like a fish". I've tried that already. ;)

Ps. I don't want to hear "banging a whole bunch of chicks and drinking like a fish". I've tried that already. ;)

Have you tried banging a whole bunch of fish and drinking like a chick?
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

Betrayal. Nothing hurts worse than that.
I'm sorry to welcome you to the club :(
You are in good company if that makes any difference.
I know it doesnt.

There isnt anything that will make it better
except time.
Do yourself a favor. Dont knock yourself about it.
Even if you were not the perfect man there is no excuse for what she did to you.
Its her fault, not yours.

Yeah. True that.

And to be honest with you the more time that goes by the more I do realize that this chick has issues. Nevertheless, is it too much to ask to simply speak openly and break up prior to the act of moving on to other sex? It wouldn't have been nearly as bad if she had not been sexin' me and others at the same time. . .

[:/][:/][:/]

27 and your first time? Heck, consider yourself fortunate.

I'll tell you this - do everything the right way. I had it happen to me (he was a friend) and apparently she'd lied to him, said some nasty stuff about me, and he bought it. I didn't say a bad thing about her, and just kept my silence. I knew she'd already done the same thing to him as to me (yeah, I'll wear it) and I couldn't convince him of her ways. So, I wished them the best.

A few weeks later, he told a friend of mine that he sure respected me for never saying a bad thing about a bad situation. Heck, I figured "he deserves her and he'll find out."

Think about it that way. It worked for me, and it may help.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Get drunk, and howl at the moon. When one of my friends would need "the treatment", we would pack up the Jeeps and trucks with camping gear and copious amounts of alcohol, then head out where there's no chicks, no electricity, and no pavement. I'm serious dude, get away and howl at the moon....it's good for what ails you.

You must be a really good guy if you made it to 27 and just got your first heartbreak.

Time will take care of it. Don't do anything you'll regret like banging a lot of fish and drinking like a chick.

And I hate to bring it up, but since she's a cheater, you may want to go to the doc and test for everything to make sure she didn't leave you with any nasty little parting gifts.~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

I'm sorry to hear this has happened. We've all been through this - Each time you hope & pray that you are with the one, then a few months down the road you are back at square one again. You should be very gratefull now that the two of you parted now rather than 5 years down the road when you have children/marriage in the mess.
Just give it time, brother....

Blue Ones,
=========Shaun ==========

Yeah thanks for the advice April; I've been to the Doc. . . .everything is cool.

The truth is that I am normally not one to go out and bang everything. . . . . .okay that's a lie!! ha ha! But I am rather selective and I would prefer to be loyal to a girlfriend. Promiscuity is . . . wasted energy. It would be so much nicer to just meet someone that I click with ya know?

Yup, that's true. It's hard to believe that right now but time does heal. Be grateful for what you had and learn from your past relationship.

If she cheated on you, it's time to make a fresh start in your life. No sense in wasting your time with her and hoping things will work out with her.

Skydive as much as you can right now and make some new friends!

Have you been thru this lately as well?

. . . . Pool, booze, and especially close friends have been my saving grace thus far. I will say that it's funny how something like this can really bring to light those friends of yours that truly care about you. If anything good has come out of this, it's made me alot tighter with certain friends.

J.P.

Unfortunately, there is no cure for a broken heart! Regardless of how you got it, i.e., cheated on, broke up with you, whatever the reason, there is no cure. Sorry it happened to you.
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule

I was recently cheated on by a girl I loved. I'm 27 and this is the first time I have gone through this. Needless to say I am just crushed.

Bigwall

Best answer hook up with her friends, or someone better looking and twice as cool, other than that, "Jack Daniels if you please"?

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!