Antithesis

What's your favorite hot sauce?

Tabasco the PLANET! makes everything tolerable. even tequila.

and Jamaican fire sauce is pretty good too, for chilli con carne.

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

Yeah, I'm a freak, but that Taco Bell mild sauce is great. Not hot, but packs some good flavor.

Also, it's easy to get. You can build up a nice supply just going into Taco Bell and grabbing way more packets than you need.

It's good and it's free. God, I'm a cheap bastard.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

eah, I'm a freak, but that Taco Bell mild sauce is great. Not hot, but packs some good flavor.

Also, it's easy to get. You can build up a nice supply just going into Taco Bell and grabbing way more packets than you need.

It's good and it's free. God, I'm a cheap bastard.

YOU HAVE OFFENDED THE HOT SAUCE GODS!!! To make ammends you must eat Saltine crackers soaked in Tabasco, and on toast, breakfast cereal, hamburgers, eggs, and everything else available to your stomach. Then you must buy an off brand of very scortchy stuff and work for an ulcer or two.

I won't even mention how the TACO God's feel about this. But if you don't live in the South West I'll let it slide. This time.

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

We have a Hot Sauce in South Africa called "Dogs Bumb" need I say more, but on the whole the nastiest and hottest, was a little black round bottle called "Ground Zero" its an extract of who knows what, and mamma one drop and all your taste goes

Chilli Addict
Peter
"Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian."

Sriracha is great in vietnamese beef noodle soup, that and some housin sauce ? the name of the soup is pho taie or something like that.

Tiger Sauce is good on steaks ..chicken etc :)

"Don't Mess Around With the Guy in Shades- Oh No!!! "

Lately the hot sauce I use a lot is one called Louisiana's Pure Crystal Hot Sauce. I get it at the supermarket (Publix). It's good.

I remember when I was a teen, all it took to make something very spicy to me was three or four DROPS of standard Tabasco sauce! Now I can take soooo much more than that!

I work with a woman from Thailand who can easily eat things three or four times as spicy as I like them. She taught me to make chicken curry with curry paste, fish sauce, coconut milk... I made some recently and it was SOOO hot! I had to eat a ratio of chicken to steamed rice of 1:4 in order to keep from burning up! ;) It may not be a bottled sauce, but does the curry sauce I made count?

---Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

"Da Bomb: Final Answer"
Too many scoville units to eat straight, but great mixed with lots of things, from cream cheese to dip crackers into, to the usual chili that needs spicing up. It's expensive, comes with a dropper of sorts, and is worth every penny.
Usual "Da Bomb" is good for use straight on foods. No droppers involved.
Wendy
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used u

Dave's Insanity Sauce is the best one I've ever found, all it takes it 1 or 2 drops of that stuff, and I mean drops.

Sriracha is great, but Dave's is my all-time favorite.

You really have to watch it, since it gets in your bloodstream and really changes things.

If I put more than 6 or 7 drops in scrambled eggs, it hurts to PEE the next day.

I was told that an equivalent amount consumed by a nursing mother gave her baby diaper rash. Apparently it tinged her milk slightly pink.

I have regular Dave's on hand, as well as his Ultimate Insanity and Special Reserve sauces. It takes a couple of years to go through a bottle.

Blue skies,

Winsor

Sriracha is great in vietnamese beef noodle soup, that and some housin sauce ? the name of the soup is pho taie or something like that.

Tiger Sauce is good on steaks ..chicken etc :)

I think that it's great on everything.. You can keep your tiger sauce:P

I travel the land, Work in the ocean, Play in the sky

With pretty much anything:

FIRST PRIZE: is a perfectly ripe, raw habanero to gnaw on. You can't tell me they don't have flavor--before the slow burn sets in, they taste fantastic. After the slow burn sets in, they taste fantastic while you cry (tears of joy, of course). It's good for your sinuses.

SECOND PRIZE: is a sauce like Dave's Endorphin rush, or the homemade birds-eye-chilli sauce I get from a restaurant owner friend, which is good stuff to swig straight out of the bottle or douse your wings with.

FOR COOKING: I like the concentrated stuff for cooking. Blair's 3am reserve is nice (1,500,000 scovilles). Blair's 6am Reserve, 16,000,000 scovilles, is nice for big pots of chilli, but only when you have a significant non-wuss to wuss guest ratio for sharing. :)
It's the Year of the Dragon.

Hmm couldn't help but notice the "jump up and kiss me" salsa on the same page;) I would buy that simply for the novelty. It makes me wonder what kind of salsa would make someone jump up and kiss another.

Then again I buy Molson sometimes just for the twin lables http://molsonusa.com/

I travel the land, Work in the ocean, Play in the sky