jkotch

Is it just me???

Here's a question....Do you see skydiving where ever you are?
Like the other day I was workingout and I walked by this woman on a treadmill reading a magazine. I glanced as she was turning the page and I saw in big red letters "SABRE2". When did PD start advertising in Glamore?
I see and hear stuff like this all the time. In bars, out eating dinner, anywhere.
So, does this happen to anyone else?

I think that you need therapy. ;) J/K

But than again, I think that all of us need therapy. :D

Whoever being being practical <100% of the time> was being impractical! No wuffo will understand our mindsets. Let them just go about there business like they aren't missing a thing. It will just leave more room in the plane for us.

Not so much anymore but I used to. Every song I heard, sang about skydiving - actually this still happens.

When I did some 4-way in AZ, we would go to dinner and sit in our slots. Then the other girl said, do you ever feel like you have your booties on and point your toes to check? then she said do you ever try to unzip your arm pocket on your work clothes? We told her she may be jumping too much.

Judy
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

That's classic! I deliberately sit in my chair at work the way I need to in my sit, but that's a voluntary act, and not a reflexive response to my passion for skydiving manifesting in my work-a-day world. :PB|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.