westcoastchica

Elsinore Instructor Burnout Benefit

picked up the cases of snapple today for the event bags...LOTS of snapple! thank you chaz!

these event bags are going to be full of so much stuff!!! we were excited at the thought of having t-shirts, and now we have beverages, pens, pull ups, stickers, candy and more! very fun!

REGISTER NOW! 909.245.9939! let's see....39 hours to go?? woohooooooooooo!

Okay everyone. . .Just checked the weather for tomorrow and it looks FABULOUS. . .

Clear skies and light winds. . .should be a great day for jumping. . .I am sooooo excited. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

Darcy-- I love that you posted at 5:26am-- a girl after my own heart!!!

Alright Mel, another morning person. . .

Oh, and I was already on my 2nd cup of coffee by then too. . .lol!:S
FGF #6
Darcy

I'm with you sister-- I was just sitting down at my desk about that time--- SOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo glad it FRIDAY!! Raffle tix, Raffle tix, Raffle tix, Raffle tix, Raffle tix, Raffle tix, Raffle tix, Raffle tix, Raffle tix, Raffle tix, Raffle tix, Raffle tix, Raffle tix, Raffle tix, Raffle tix, Raffle tix, Raffle tix, Raffle tix....... B|

friday bump!

okay party people...the clock is tickin' down. we're all working hard on the last minute details so that tomorrow morning we'll be ready to rock and roll.

remember that you can stop in and register and pick up your t-shirt and bag anytime on saturday OR sunday...AND...be sure not to miss the sunset tag team hit-n-chug, pizza at 6 and finally THE RAFFLE at 6:30...also, auction all weekend!!!

we're going to have one hell of an event here people, and with all of the profits going to the instructors, it's just going to be something very special.

COME ON OUT!

Yay! Thanks to everyone who is putting this on... I can't wait.

Hey, can we do the hit and chug if we're not yet qualified to land in the grass? (No B-license yet...) Maybe have a second target with beers in the student landing area or off to the right of the grass?

Hey, can we do the hit and chug if we're not yet qualified to land in the grass? (No B-license yet...) Maybe have a second target with beers in the student landing area or off to the right of the grass?

HAAAAAAA!! great question jen! we haven't even figured out all the details for this yet, so maybe we can come up wtih something so that you can play too! remind me and marie tomorrow and maybe you can help us come up with the rules for the game. we definitely want everyone that wants to participate to be able to play in some way, shape or form!!!:)

Hola my loved ones,

I've been maneuvering all week, ducking assignments, begging coworkers to cover for me, trading favors... And it looks like I actually have Saturday night and Sunday off of work!!! I'm actually going to make it to Elsinore this weekend!!!!! See you guys in the afternoon. I can't wait for hugs from all the "oldies" and to meet all you newbies - I feel like I'm going to look like the newbie after being away for so long...:)
Mandy

---
www.facebook.com/mandyhamptonfitch

wow this event is going to be enormus (wish i could spell! :$) and its all thanks to everyones amazing generousity so thank you all a few trillion times and hopefully you can all make it out to help us as we carry on rebuilding.
thanks again you all rule B|
ps extra huge thanks to lara without whom this event wouldn't be happening.

Okay Tiffany, I thought I was over the top. . .yep. . .gonna be a lot of fun tomorrow. . .can't wait to see ya all. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

Will you girls go to bed now, so you can get up early and rage all evening?

Yeah Mark, what Rosa said. . .besides we are girls. . .we gotta plan the day tomorrow. . .can't just be impromptu. . .ya know. . .gotta plan, plan, plan everything. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

Hey, Rich came out to play. . .Hey there. . .Shark keeps trying to get us girls to go to bed. . .he's a BAD BOY. . .:P
FGF #6
Darcy