MrJones

The FIRE is out but...........

Yeah the fire is out but Elsinore is still smokin!!!!!!!!
I bought my first case "O" beer for passing AFF-8
and got a couple of Solo's in. (before drinking da beer). TO my ELSINORE INSTRUCTORS: Big thanks for your encouragement and all the help.
It was the greatest weekend yet.
Except for those Jello-shots------------Did somebody get a hold of some government recipe for TIMED RELEASED alcohol or what!!! Yeah I got my ass kicked by Jello. No one warned me about the extra caricular activities at the DZ"s.

NUR ZUM SPASS

Except for those Jello-shots------------Did somebody get a hold of some government recipe for TIMED RELEASED alcohol or what!!! Yeah I got my ass kicked by Jello. No one warned me about the extra caricular activities at the DZ"s.

*opens mouth*
*not sure what to say, shuts mouth*
*opens mouth again*

Umm...ok...so know that there are people at my DZ that, while they don't post, they do read here.

And I'm sure that they are laughing their behinds off right now that I'm even responding to this thread.

I'm usually a non-drinker...went 6.5 years without even a sip of alcohol because I don't like the taste of alcohol.
recently (since december) I started sampling things. I'm a lightweight..and I had surgery on my stomach 2.5 years ago that makes me very much a lightweight now...

this past weekend...saturday night...discovered jello made with 2 cups of vodka.
oh..my...lordy.

Yup...ate the whole bowl.
Yup...put up with the teasing the next morning as they shouted things like, "Hey, Stumbles...how you feeling this morning Stumbles?" "there she is! There's Jello!" "Good morning Stumbles..how are you doing today?"

:S

Jello shots are bad. bad bad.
jello not in shot glasses but in a bowl with a great big spoon?
SUPER BAD!!!!

*shudders*

--------------------------------------------
Elfanie
My Skydiving Page
Fly Safe - Soft Landings

Oh, poor baby. So we shouldn't SHOUT AT YOU? Better get in shape for WFFC.

:D:D:D

The funny thing is...I also don't get hangovers....and there are several people that seemed MIGHTY disappointed that I was without the morning-after-payment. :P

But even though I thought I had a pretty wild college career....oh Lordy...I don't remember EVER in my LIFE being as totally blasted as I was from that Jello.
(and the next person that says to me, "There's always room....." I'm going to bitch-slap!! *stares at her husband who posts here and DARES him to say ANYTHING!* )
;):P

--------------------------------------------
Elfanie
My Skydiving Page
Fly Safe - Soft Landings

Yeah sure Greg. . .you were forwarned all day long about those extracurricular activities. . .In fact, for a while there I thought you and the James gang were seriously single-handedly trying to get the entire party completely hammered. . .Sorry I left early on Sunday but I couldn't hold my head upright anymore. . .

Congratulations on passing AFF. You were doing great my friend. . .hope to see you at the DZ again sometime. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

The funny thing is...I also don't get hangovers....and there are several people that seemed MIGHTY disappointed that I was without the morning-after-payment. :P

You are not drinking enough!:D:P;)
Z-Flock 8
Discotec Rodriguez

Too bad weapons grade stupidity doesn't lead to sterility.

Jell-o Shots - ancient Chinese Secret..... I'd give you the recipe, but then I'd have to kill ya! ;) HA!!!

Congrats DUDE on passing level 8 B|

Ciao for now, g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

Except for those Jello-shots------------Did somebody get a hold of some government recipe for TIMED RELEASED alcohol or what!!! Yeah I got my ass kicked by Jello.

Gia's GOOD!!! Those jello shots are pure EVIL....bwahahahahaha!!! I sucked at downing them, but Betsey showed me how to make it up with "style" points! Yup, I also had my little ass KICKED...B|

I feel like pure crap right now. I think that it's from the post-surgery skydiving, drinking and dancing on the tables...

Congrats, again, Greg...B|

Greg,

Great job! It was great hanging out with you this weekend, and Darcy, and everyone else! What a blast! You were one jello-shot buying fool. I think you were trying to get me to go to the bunkhouse with you. Again, congrats, and I'll see you in the air!

Bob
Bob Marks

"-when you leave the airplane its all wrong til it goes right, its a whole different mindset, this is why you have system redundancy." Mattaman

TO my ELSINORE INSTRUCTORS: Big thanks for your encouragement and all the help.

Congratulations! You had me worried on Level 3, but on Level 7 I was sure.:D
Next time we'll make you buy the beer before the jump. You made us wait too long.>:(:ph34r:

Hey Bob is that you? skylord?
Bunkhouse huh? No mas Jello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Yes, Jello Man!

Bob
Bob Marks

"-when you leave the airplane its all wrong til it goes right, its a whole different mindset, this is why you have system redundancy." Mattaman