Deuce

The Sausage McMuffin With Egg.

McAtkins hey, did you read about how Atkins himself died at over 250lbs, with heart disease? What a diet. Eat less, excercise more, that's a diet.

You are grouchy this morning and need a fast food breakfast sandwich. Maybe a breakfast burrito? They have those at McDonald's too now, but somehow McTortillas just is wrong.

Sorry deuce, I realized how growchy that sounded as soon as I hit post. It just irks me when one group or another says "you can lose weight eating as much as you want, as long as it's ________!" which is total bs, caloric deficit is the only way to lose weight. A sausage biscuit does sound really good now though!

Never go to a DZ strip show.

Yeah, the sausage biscuit is good, but I need that fried egg thing sometimes.

As I sit here I am at a caloric surplus. ;)

MMMMMM - Sonic Breakfast Tacos - or Taco Cabanna Breakfast - the latter being a deadly form of "Air Quality" to the mid day plane ride.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

McAtkins hey, did you read about how Atkins himself died at over 250lbs, with heart disease? What a diet. Eat less, excercise more, that's a diet.

I believe that it was a fall that killed him. Not heart disease.
That said, no weight loss plan that advocates totally eliminating carbs is worth a shit in my opinion. You may lose weight, but you will end up putting it back on.

Wow, 160 more posts and I'll be a Pooh-bah

I believe that it was a fall that killed him. Not heart disease.
That said, no weight loss plan that advocates totally eliminating carbs is worth a shit in my opinion. You may lose weight, but you will end up putting it back on.

What would you know? You are a naked screaming cat!?

You're right, complications due to a fall killed him, but he was, at least by the CDC's definition, obese and he suffered from heart disease. He could have been killed by a drive by in Compton, that wouldn't have changed those facts.

Never go to a DZ strip show.