Muenkel

Since our Crazy Ivan won't ask for it, I will.

Had a nice conversation with Ivan tonight. He really is a great guy. Anyway, he's having a tough time finding a job since he was layed off. So send some vibes or prayers his way, whichever you're into. I'm sure our skybuddy will appreciate it.

Chris

BTW, he had an interesting accent and I can't place where it is from. It's definitely not Jersey.

Ivan.........I'm sending you lots of {{{{{{{{ VIBES }}}}}} and I'm hoping you find something soon. Thanks for all your computer help too, by the way!:)
Jan

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

Ok, I don't do this often... but I will definitely send Crazy Ivan some vibes... In fact, I will even do a topless backwards rain dance while praying that Ivan will find a good new job. :)
<<<<<<<<<<<< VIBES!!!!!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
:)
As for the accent, I believe he mentioned something about Spanish(???) ancestry before??? Yes, I'm too lazy to look it up. Ivan, please correct me if I'm wrong. ;)

Ivan, my friend, I'd send boobies, but that would violate the girlfriend pact of three years ago and put me out on the street with nothing but my rig and my fake Tag Heuer watch, and I can't pawn that thing for enough money for one jump ticket, so I'll have to make do with sending you {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{VIBES}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} B|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Had a nice conversation with Ivan tonight. He really is a great guy. Anyway, he's having a tough time finding a job since he was layed off. So send some vibes or prayers his way, whichever you're into. I'm sure our skybuddy will appreciate it.

Chris

BTW, he had an interesting accent and I can't place where it is from. It's definitely not Jersey.

Did you ever figure out how exactly to do that?

Good thoughts comming Ivans way, I hope it helps, my Karma needs it.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Whats up IVAN!!!!
hey man where have you been???? Good luck sweetie with the job hunting, I know you have been trying so hard!! SUPER DUPER BIG {{{{{VVVVIIIIIBBBBEEEEESSSS}}}}}}} for you hun!

I've learned so many cool things that i need to jump with you soon!!!!

Sorry can't help with the boobie pics[:/]

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein

WOW!!! guys and gals, I'm really overwhelmed by all the good VIBES and PRAYERS, I really appreciate them BIG TIME and thank you for that.

Yes, Muenkel and I got a really nice chat last night (over an hour), it broke the monotony, he's also a very cool dude.

Yes, things are rough right now, but as long as I don't lose my sense of humor I'll be ok, even though, I'm so broke that I can't even pay attention :D.

All these things happen for a reason, and at the end, I'll come out stronger, that's my philosophy, plus, I have goals for this year (as I mentioned to Muenkel) and that's the incentive to keep going "Life's a garden...dig it" :P.

Anyway, thanks again for all the vibes and prayers, I really need them.

I see that there are some 'recruiters' around, if you need more info about what I do, feel free to PM me.

Regarding my 'interesting' accent, I mean, look at my avatar, I'm half Vulcan half Human born in Tatooine :D:D:D:D, seriously, Shotgun is right about my ancestry.

And BTW, thanks for the boobies too. :P