caress

How did your Valentines plans turn out?

How Did Your Night Go?

Mine was pretty awesome! Dinner was just right. Hubby won $540 gambling, The Coasters Rocked that place, and My hubby and I danced together and had a blast. we had so much fun.Our night was fantastic!:)
I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

Awwwwwwwwwww....cool!!! At least someone had a blast last night!!!B| (w/out getting blitzed alone....:S...) I have a bad cold, so I had to stay home and pass on the car show in Chicago, AND the pizza that I was looking forward to wolfing down while up there...::moan::...B|...BUT I did have fun drunk posting on here and making up yet another PWing thread...BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!:D:ph34r: Glad you had fun sweetie!:)

~R+R:)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

I was just inspecting that thread. It was funny, i'll read more of it later. I'm sorry you are sick beautiful!
(((((((GET BETTERS))))))) coming your way sweetie. You need to kick that crap before your trip. You can always come here so I can make fussy over you and get you all better. :)
right.

Freaking rocked! Did some great otter jumps, and there were so many people at our DZ. It felt great to get back up in the air in the WARM weather (about 45 degrees or so). lol, of course that isn't much different from any other saturday. It was good though :)
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

I drank enough caffeine to keep me awake long enough to hang draperies. I also found out a few things: tape measures and pencils really do work, predrilling holes is preferable to stripping screws, and pipe cutters do *not* work on 1 and 1/4 inch wooden curtain rods.
God. I'm such a romantic.
Wendy
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used u

I'm walkin' bowlegged this morning.

Spend the night in the county jail? :D

No, that would be "I can't seem to stand up straight, or sit down, this morning".

I got wore out last night.

It's been awhile....
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

How Did Your Night Go?

It rained, so we didn't go kayaking for the first time, like we planned. We stayed in most of the morning...that was hot:$ Then, the rain stopped, and we hiked to some pretty beach cliffs, basically down the street. He went clothing shopping with me, but I didn't buy anything (I'm picky)...thank god because I need jump money! We rented movies and took home sushi.

Later on, he asked if his best friend from L.A. (2.5 hours away) could crash on the sofa that night, so they could surf early the next morning as I had already told him that I was taking off early to skydive. OK, I guess. :| (I never nag to my BF about the little things as he is always understanding of my needs and activities.) It would be nice, though, if he and I currently could share more interests. Things used to be different...

As the night went on, I wasn't feeling too well, so I ended up leaving at midnight and driving back home from San Diego, which took me 2 more hours. I was exhausted when I got home, therefore, today, I didn't feel well enough today to go jump. Instead, I had to take my meds, so I'm a little pissed off this morning. >:( If I hadn't had jumping plans, my Bf wouldn't have had surfing plans, and we could have spent more time together. Oh well...I am seeing him on Tuesday, so it's ok.

I feel sick from my stupid meds. When I feel better, I think that I need to go do something fun and girly, like shop for cute bras...sigh.

How Did Your Night Go?

Well, like I told someone else on here, I went to a "Cupid Is Stupid" party. I saw some friends, made some new ones, and danced a little. But the highlight of the evening was getting hit on by a 6'2" black chick with stiletto heels. She started freaking me out, so I ran like a bitch to the mens room. When I got back, the general concensus was that she was indeed a woman. The next time I saw her, she was on the dance floor with a short white dude....weird scene.

You know? This is the one Holiday I do not understand. I have my wife's birthday where I celebrate her birth as God's gift to me. Then we celebrate the day that we met as the day that my spirit first woke from slumber. Then it is our wedding aniversary where we celebrate the day we pledged our choice to love one another above all else.

Now add to that I spend every day telling her how much I love her, how important she is to me, how I would not get through a day if she were ever taken from my life. Cards, flowers, love notes around the house. Hugs, kisses, and other things.

She knows how much I hate valentines day, and yet she insists on buying me a card knowing full well I refuse to by into that bogus and most commercial of holidays. She never gets mad that I do not celebrate it. She never gives me a hard time, but always, always, always she buys a card which makes me feel like I have somehow let her down by not getting her one for this damn day. I do not think she means to but I cannot get her to stop buying damn cards for V-day.

So did my V-day plans go as expected? No - or should I say yes:S. I got another damn card.

Now I feel guilty.

I guess she feels she does not show her love for me enough throughout our lives. I cannot seem to get her to understand that I will die knowing that she loves me with every ounce of herself. So why the damn card? I hate V-day!>:(

Maybe next year I should just break down and buy a freakin card.

In reply to...knowing full well that I refuse to buy into that bogus and most commercial of holidays.

Oh Sean, It is just tradition. I was raised with it. Was she? If she wants to get you a card on that day, or any other day, that is all that matters. i'm sorry that you choose to feel that way about Valentines Day, but it is your right to. That is the beauty of being a wife, We are allowed to love you anyway-even when you are choosing to be grumpy on purpose.:):P-Caress
right.

Well my man and I both got some jumps in yesterday. That was fun!! We hadn't jumped in a few weeks.

On the way home from the dz, I got pulled over. Oops! But since it's a new car that I've only had 2 weeks (and a MUCH faster car than my old one), the cop let me off. Said I needed to get used to my car - but to slow down. B|:)

Today I got a full body massage, as well as some other 'fun'. My man is preparing me a nice dinner too. I'm perfectly happy with just a card (which I got), but he always goes the extra mile - but I make it worth his while. :ph34r:

So - pretty awesome weekend for me. :D

On the way home from the dz, I got pulled over. Oops! But since it's a new car that I've only had 2 weeks (and a MUCH faster car than my old one), the cop let me off. Said I needed to get used to my car - but to slow down. B|:)

Reason # 7, "why to keep a pair of spare boobies in the car"

Having no Valentine, my friend who is also free went rock climbing with me. she and I both made the best of each others company and had a good time at the gym.
Later we just caught a movie and a few beers, very simple and fun times with friends.
www.greenboxphotography.com

payed some bills, made some phone calls, made myself some dinner, did a gear check on my rig since I haven't touched it in over a month and realized that I am out of date, started two days worth of laundry, watched "Boiler Room" and finished off the night with a call from my girl.

[edit]
blah blah blah, bitching and moaning but don't want to sound that pathetic, so I'll give you the cliff notes, blah, blah, blah
[/edit]
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*