kevin922

Got water? Funny picture..

yeah, they had everything they could have ever wanted. Just a big bunch of happy Iraqies

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

Well well... they all had water before somebody decided someone should bomb the electric plants and the water plants... (sorry for my bad english)

I totally agree... Them poor, poor Rackies.. Bunch of freakin criminals is what they turned out to be. I wonder what Europe would be like if we didn't help bail them out in WW I AND WWII? Hmmm......would've been a shitload of German speakers I guess....Plus, I don't really think Finland would still be a country.......

Sorry, I'm just tired as fuck of the liberal ass Europeans (not all just some) saying we shouldn't have invaded Iraq, oops, I mean released them from the tyranny of SH. Ok, I'm through now....

they all had water before somebody decided someone should bomb

Don't run out of altitude and experience at the same time...

hmm.. One year ago we had this short conversation... wasn't a troll though..

So where have we come in one year? The people of Iraq free now? I see/think/hope they are doing better now than under Husseins regime.. (btw.. why is it that americans (mostly, also other nations) always refer to it as "Saddams regime" or "Saddams "?... When talking about US president or Finlands president it's never Georges or Tarjas... see what I mean?!)

Theres still lots of resistance and hate against the liberators... hmmm.. Why is that?

Are you going to vote for Bush again? Will the next president of US be even more nuttier?! Is it even possible.. well.. they say that Kerry got lots of medals in Nam.... heh... fingers crossed, let´s hope our kids get to see this planet also...

ok.. maybe trolling a bit, but if I got even someone to think about these things, then I'm happy :)
and like always... sorry for my bad english... ;)

hey.. I don't think of this as a really funny thread.. Why did you add that smiley in my quote?!

Ok.. you answered to one of my questions with humor.. What about the rest... the next president? I haven't really followed the beginning of the elections-show from news or anything... Is it going to be between Bush jr and Kerry?

Has someone already taken care of the machines that read the voting-slips?

:D

re·gime also ré·gime (r-zhm, r-)
n.

1. A form of government: a fascist regime.
2. A government in power; administration: suffered under the new regime.
2. A prevailing social system or pattern.
3. The period during which a particular administration or system prevails.
4. A regulated system, as of diet and exercise; a regimen

(btw.. why is it that americans (mostly, also other nations) always refer to it as "Saddams regime" or "Saddams "?... When talking about US president or Finlands president it's never Georges or Tarjas... see what I mean?!)

I often refer to the Clinton Administration as the Clinton Regime
www.FourWheelerHB.com

they all had water before somebody decided someone should bomb the electric plants and the water plants...

hey.. I don't think of this as a really funny thread.. Why did you add that smiley in my quote?!
:D

Now I think it's funny. Guerilla Iraqis are bombing the county’s infrastructure.

That line must have a drop zone load organizer.

look at the the kid in line waving and the huge ass box the kid in the forefront

Man can those guys get any tighter in line.:S I'd be like dude can you get that out of my ass!:D

yeah no kidding. it looks like a 10-way ass-grab they got going. :S

MB 3528, RB 1182

yeah I definitely need to add the disclaimer about my english language skills at the end of all my posts... :$

I got government and regime mixed up in my head... If this is what you meant... I (think I) thought that regime was an adminstration of any kind...

But anyway... if you replace the word regime with something more appropriate.. why is it "Saddam's" in Iraq and "Bush's" in States... ?!?!

:o

edited to add the disclaimer:

my english isn't at it's best at 8 o'clock in the morning...

ahhh.. you got me confused now.. :o

So why did you in the first place cut&paste the dictionary stuff.... ? Well, you always learn more...

But now this kinda got off-topic... whaddya do? B|

guess I should go to sleep already... my sleep-wake -pattern is fu*ked up...

:P

I totally agree... Them poor, poor Rackies.. Bunch of freakin criminals is what they turned out to be. I wonder what Europe would be like if we didn't help bail them out in WW I AND WWII?

Just wondering if you could show me on a map where Iraq is in europe? its the second post i've seen from someone saying its part of europe, so i'd be really interested to see where abouts...:|
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

Well well... they all had water before somebody decided someone should bomb the electric plants and the water plants... (sorry for my bad english)

;)

No they didnt. The water and electricity plants havent worked since 1996 because the entire Iraqi national economy was being spent on (conventional) weapons and maintaining the largest standing army in the Middle East. Get your facts right before you start spouting off![:/]

What would I know - I'm only helping to rebuild this place...:S>:(

Not one shred of evidence supports the theory that life is serious - look at the platypus.

No they didnt. The water and electricity plants havent worked since 1996 because the entire Iraqi national economy was being spent on (conventional) weapons and maintaining the largest standing army in the Middle East. Get your facts right before you start spouting off![:/]

Ahmmm.... so howcome could the city of Baghdad (for exemple) be bombed so that they lost electricity if it wasn't there in the first place?! Entire national economy since 1996... and this information is based on what? These are just same kind of facts as those that I claimed in my earlier post... and what Blair and Bush said. No proof, no references, no evidence... (or maybe there was but it was made up in their own heads) So how do you know then?!?!

btw.. it's good you added the word conventional... I guess even the americans now admit there wasn't/isn't any WMD or such...

What would I know - I'm only helping to rebuild this place...:S>:(

Ok, so that's how you know... You've been there since the Gulf War? Or before 1996 at least to know these facts about the plants...

This rebuilding thing is one of my other favourites...

not saying to you as a person but to americans as a nation:

You damn sure are the ones that should be rebuilding it... At least paying for it.. (btw, how's your economy these days...). I don't understand that BS from your wise leaders that say it's ok for some countries to help rebuild the land and for some countries (like the ones which opposed the war) it's not... In my opinion all the humanitary/technical help from abroad is needed. What's the deal with US companies "running" the ports, the OIL-ports... Didn't Mr Bush have some connections to some US oilcompanies..

ahh.. I'm wandering.. just some flow outta my head 15 minutes after waking up...

F*cked up minds, f*cked up world.... Time to change?

:S

ps.. about the next president thing... ?