cocheese

Anyone wish they were banned ?

Sometimes i ask myself "Why am I here again." Seriously. But I can't put it down. Always have to come back for more.
Is it a weather related illness ? I have better things to do don't I ?

Whew! Thought from the subject that this was gonna be another gun thread!
:S
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

I have better things to do don't I ?

Apparently not.

All you have to do to get banned is start talking some serious shit about one of the green people. Go ahead...it will be fun.

YEAH RIGHT:P:P:P:P:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I have better things to do don't I ?

Apparently not.

All you have to do to get banned is start talking some serious shit about one of the green people. Go ahead...it will be fun.

YEAH RIGHT:P:P:P:P:P

lol you little whore 40 some posts in 10 mins arint enought ...you have to sneek you little green ass over here and steal my boys post ...

all i can say is thank god for this site it helps so much with the stupid dumb bed rest stuff...

so what you think cocheese drinkin tomorow night at a local hole? with the gimp? ;)

i used to do alot of things ....skydiving wont be one of them :)

I'm glad to be here, beats anything else I could do right now. I do however wish they'd ban the use of the word troll. I get sick of the fact that anytime anyone writes something someone else doesn't agree with, they label them a "troll". Get a life, get over using childish internet terms and explain to them in a succint fashion why you disagree with them

Note, this applies to none of the above posts but just figured I'd put it here in the realm of things banned on dz.com

Never go to a DZ strip show.

No, but there are a select few who I wish were banned...and prolly not who you think I'm referring to (or maybe it is who you think I'm referring to....but I won't tell....;)).

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Sometimes i ask myself "Why am I here again." Seriously. But I can't put it down. Always have to come back for more.
Is it a weather related illness ? I have better things to do don't I ?

God, I know. This DZ.com stuff has taken over my life. There aren't enough hours in the day to answer all the PMs. [:/] I feel like such a loser because I cannot stop.

flyangel jumping up and down, waving arms in the air, shouting, Pick me, Pick me. I'll name names with my list

First: Turtlespeed. He bugs me at work too much;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey