Trent

Hershey's "S'mores" Bars

Just in case you haven't tried one...

I feel it is a moral imperative to let you all know that this is by far the greatest candy bar in history. YES, it's better than whatever you're thinking is pretty damned good! You should stop what you're doing right now and go find one. Really.
Oh, hello again!

I think they suck - weird taste!!
(qualifier, this is seriously THE ONLY candy bar I've ever had that I did not like, it is also bout the only chocolate containing item I've ever disliked & I've even had chocolate cheese! And I was PMSing which means I typically will like anything!)

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

You need to come to Sebastian more often. We have the inside track on all Hersheys products. One of our very special jumpers brings manifest boxes and bags of chocolates from work.

Some are existing product not marketed in this country. some are new products they are trying out. We had the s'mores ages ago - My favorites are these crunchy little chocolate cookie bars he brings that they sell in other countries. They also make it in the kiss form.

we are spoiled and I'm just glad that I don't like a lot of chocolate or I'd weigh about 300 pounds with all the stuff he gives us. Fortunately, for everyone else it means I give most of it away.

Blasphemy!! You might need to see a taste-ologist about that. I'm just stating facts here... it is the best candy bar ever.:)
So it may be more fun to make a smore, but try to find a vending machine that sells graham crackers, marshmellows, chocolate, matches, and enough wood for a fire.
Oh, hello again!

S'mores are common at campfires where you toast marshmallows and then put them in the middle of a graham cracker and chocolate sandwich. The name comes from, "do you want some more?".
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Ok, due to all this chocolate chat, I had to run down to the candy machine at work and get me a 3 musketeers bar! Yummy Nugget.

edited to add ingrediants:
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, chocolate, cocoa butter, Lactose, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Chocolate processed with Alkali, Soy, Lecithin, artificial and natural flavors,) Sugar, corn syrup, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, less than 2% - cocoa powder processed with alkali, salt, egg whites, artificial flavor.

if you want nutrician facts, go buy your own!!

The name comes from, "do you want some more?".

I heard your favourite request for more was with Maltesers. They ARE nice (inc white choc variety) unlike Hersheys which I never really got the hang of.
I'm drunk, you're drunk, lets go back to mine....

I prefer to eat chocolate off my hubby, but he does not always allow that. I like chocolate off the ribs best. In that way, I guess I want chocolate all the time too!:D:D:D-Caress
I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

I think they suck - weird taste!!
(qualifier, this is seriously THE ONLY candy bar I've ever had that I did not like, it is also bout the only chocolate containing item I've ever disliked & I've even had chocolate cheese! And I was PMSing which means I typically will like anything!)

I live a few minutes from Hershey and my daughters go to Hershey High School.
We got "the Test" of S'mors" bars awhile ago. I liked them but the girls didn't. I liked them because of Boy Scouts as a kid, etc...nostalgia:)
I now live in a "SWISS Chocolate" town called Lititz, just 20 mins. away. >Suchards CHocolate is here made by "Wilburs"
:):):)Chocolate Heaven :):):)
p.s. my DZ: Maytown, bording a M&M/Mars plant (Elizabethtown) and Twizzlers just east. Not a large Health food area.:ph34r:

I heard your favourite request for more was with Maltesers.

Yes, I loooove Maltesers! B|B|B| Skreamer brought me some in Eloy, much to my delight. There's just something about the creaminess of the chocolate on those that makes them so much better than anything in the states.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon