Gravitymaster

Kerry Implodes ????

XXXXX DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX THU FEB 12, 2004 11:45:28 ET XXXXX

CAMPAIGN DRAMA ROCKS DEMOCRATS: KERRY FIGHTS OFF MEDIA PROBE OF RECENT ALLEGED INFIDELITY, RIVALS PREDICT RUIN

**World Exclusive**
**Must Credit the DRUDGE REPORT**

A frantic behind-the-scenes drama is unfolding around Sen. John Kerry and his quest to lockup the Democratic nomination for president, the DRUDGE REPORT can reveal.

Intrigue surrounds a woman who recently fled the country, reportedly at the prodding of Kerry, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

A serious investigation of the woman and the nature of her relationship with Sen. John Kerry has been underway at TIME magazine, ABC NEWS, the WASHINGTON POST, THE HILL and the ASSOCIATED PRESS, where the woman in question once worked.

MORE

A close friend of the woman first approached a reporter late last year claiming fantastic stories -- stories that now threaten to turn the race for the presidency on its head!

In an off-the-record conversation with a dozen reporters earlier this week, General Wesley Clark plainly stated: "Kerry will implode over an intern issue." [Three reporters in attendance confirm Clark made the startling comments.]

The Kerry commotion is why Howard Dean has turned increasingly aggressive against Kerry in recent days, and is the key reason why Dean reversed his decision not to drop out of the race after Wisconsin, top campaign sources tell the DRUDGE REPORT.

I am crying with laughter!

Instedead of "I want to be like Mike"

It's "Look, I WILL be like Bill"

LOLOLOL
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Bob, you've sunk to new lows, the Drudge Report? Are you serious? And why if Clark's comment was off the record have said reporters violated their own ethics and publicized the comment and source anyway?

Even still, Americans, most of them anyway, don't care about affairs. They have them, they recognize they happen. Only downside is when Kerry does become president the Republicans will probably hire an independent council to a taxpayer bill of millions of dollars and try to impeach him. Here we go again.

Never go to a DZ strip show.

Don't get too excited yet. Although, I would like to see GWB win and I fear Kerry more than any other Democratic candidate, the convention and election is a looooooooong way away. Expect all sorts of accusations from both sides of the aisle.

Chris

Well, heck.

In the Democrat party, that makes him ideal candidate material.:D

Now he just needs to toke a doobie on MTV and he'll have the DNC sewn up...:D

Seriously, I wonder why anybody wants the job. Silly stuff you did 30 or more years ago gets dragged up.

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

You probably missed the part about Time, The Washington Post etc.. investigating. You probably thought the Lewinsky Affair was BS when Drudge reported it. I take Drudges info with a grain of salt until I start hearing it from other sources. I first heard about this about 2 weeks ago.

I really doubt if America wants to go thru another Clinton like sex scandal and will probably have second thoughts about Kerry.

Weren't some of you Libs proclaiming it was all over when you found Kerry was ahead of GWB in the polls a few days ago? Didn't I tell you a lot can happen in 8 months and to take polls this far out with a grain of salt?

Do you believe me now?

It also has a history of being horribly biased.

So, what's your point?

Have you seen the Donation records of the rest of the tabloids and media?

Even Fox donated more campain money to the left - Funny though - they still can't win.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

And why if Clark's comment was off the record have said reporters violated their own ethics and publicized the comment and source anyway?

Ethics? :S That's your funniest post to date. :D:D

Yeah - that is an oxymoron, isn't it.

Agreed. I'd expect the top hitters to be:

Kerry's "smearing" of vietnam vets
This thing

Bush's cocaine usage
The missing year in the national guard

the best thing Kerry can do if it is true is admit it...Not try to cover it up.

The only real issue I had about the whole Monicagate stuff was Clinton lied about it...

If he had said yep, opps, sorry. I would still think he is a slime ball....But at least he didn't lie under oath about it. There would have been lots of pissed off folks, but no criminal charges.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

>>It also has a history of being horribly biased. <<

It has an odd bias, though. It is biased toward wherever Matt Drudge is leaning at the time. While he is, in general, a conservative, his biases are sometimes a little different than I would have predicted.

----------------------------------
www.jumpelvis.com

And why if Clark's comment was off the record have said reporters violated their own ethics and publicized the comment and source anyway?

That's a wonderfully veiled personal attack implying that I have none when in reality you don't have a clue. Yes, a reporter has an ethical responsibility not to reveal a direct quote from a source who tells them something "off the record".

Whether or not someone sleeps around has absolutely no bearing on their ability to be a political leader. It's not right, no, but neither is doing coke, DUI, lying to the American public about WMD, etc.. All of which George Bush has been accused of doing by more than one source.

Never go to a DZ strip show.

There'd be one thing that, in my opinion, would call into doubt whether it happened.

If it turned out that this woman was worth anything less than 100 million dollars, I would seriously question whether Kerry would actually have anything to do with her.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

That's a wonderfully veiled personal attack implying that I have none when in reality you don't have a clue.

Little sensitive today? Ouch - Wow the truth hurts sometimes.[:/]

. . . reporters violated their own ethics . . .

That's a wonderfully veiled personal attack implying that I have none when in reality you don't have a clue.

Benny - Did you get a reporter's job?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

"It also has a history of being horribly biased. "

Get real. Even though Drudge himself is conservative, he puts out anything on anybody, left or right. He has an unflattering article or 2 on Bush practically every day. In fact, it was on the Drudge Report that I first saw the headline about the Bush drunk driving flap in 2000.