ZegeunerLeben

Three firsts in one day

>>My first sunset load, got my B license, and did my first night jump...how many cases of beer is that?!
;):D:D:D

Four :)Please don't forget a case for your first three firsts in one day.:)
Thank you, who's driving;)
R.I.P.

Major Congrats to all of em...

I have to tell you though, I'm amazed about the sunset load...

I can't go to the dz without getting that load in. In fact, I believe out of the few jumps I've done (very low timer) that most of them were sunset or damn near it.

The visuals are incredible aren't they?

Peace

jjf
It's a gas, gas, gas...

You gotta play the double jeopardy rule with the beer offenses. I once did one jump with 1) new helmet 2) new suit 3) new ProTrack 4) first out of a Cessna 182. 4 beer offenses and only 1 case of beer owed. Because you can only owe 1 case for a single jump. (Rules and participation may vary. Consult your locals for current standards.)

After the jump, one guy said I should have landed in the experienced jumper area too.

~
Fear is the thief of dreams...

The visuals are incredible aren't they?

>>Sure are! The DZM did a great job, made two passes, the first one for us 1st timers who had to do their solo's and staggered our deployment altitudes to get vertical separation as well as long delays in the door for horizontal. It was surreal being in the plane with everyone's glow sticks shining in the darkness. I was nervous, but when I exited I looked down and immediately knew where I was, I was surprised at how much I could see, everyhting was sort of blueish in the moonlight. Then a sense of wonderment took over, I kept doing 90 right's all the way around to take in the view; the sight of headlights stretching from horizon to horizon on a nearby freeway was spectacular! :D I pulled right at 4 grand like I was told, had a perfect on heading opening, flipped on my ankle strobe and soaked in the view some more. Had perfect stand up landing with the headlights I think I land better at night! :S:) Sorry so long I just had a great time I could jump all night! :ph34r:

my freinds tell me i should take out a loan to pay my beer tab for the firsts i had the week before last 1) new helmet 2)new dytter 3) first skydiving road trip 4) first time in alabama 5) first time in mississippi 6) first time in louisiana 7) first boogie 8) first casa jump 9) first king air jump 10) first time at mardi gras 11) got my A license 12) first time watching the king air dive 13) first 4 way 14)downsized almost 100 ft all at once 15) and the first time i had been part of a wedding jump 16) first time trying freeflying. how many should that account for? i think the count was like 21 cases the last time anyone said anything. but i would'nt trade the trip for anything.... it was a blast! oh forgot a new neptune too!
What's the worst that can happen?

The only first I had this weekend was that I was the first person to ever hit the DZ golf cart on landing.

I had a pretty good swoop and couldn't stop on the muddy ass landing area so I ran it out and went right into the golf cart. Luckily, neither myself or the golf cart got injured and there is some spectacular video that I got from my helmet cam. The footage was mainly of Aggiedave smoking a cig in the cart as I hit it, but the laughs are great.

So, I owe beer for that one.

Clint D-24352