kelel01

Finally got my A

YEA KELLY!!! See?? We knew you could do it!!

Congrats to just the sweetest lil' thing on DZ.com...

Aw, thanks Jaye! That was so sweet! To be honest, I didn't think I'd ever get there . . . stupid accuracy. Haven't missed the DZ yet, though! :)

Kelly

Congrats Kelly. Now you don't have to worry about people saying you need to get licensed before you try ... we'll you know ... ;) But don't forget you belly skills as well. I seemed to have developed a bad habit for not ever wanting to fly on my belly unless I'm tracking and/or deploying. I mean this as a joke, but there is also some truth to it. :S

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Thanks all! B|

And yeah, I owe amazing amounts of beer next weekend. It might be cheaper just to get a keg . . . and it wouldn't hurt to start drinking on it now . . . I had a rough weekend!!! ;):D

Kelly

hmmm.. guinness...... i owe my rigger for saving my ass this weekend.... thank god for mike gruwell and chutting star rigging loft for saving my life 3 times now.....

and hmmm..... corona or guinness will do for me.... hint "if you get guinness it must be the "draft": in a bottle or can not the "stout"..it has to have the widget in it..

Hey, did you get somebody to fish your canopy out of the lake? ;)

Kelly

hehehe yes my canopy is out of the lake.. and my freebag made it saftly home also along with my handles...

no your buying me beer right...lol.... its my choice what i do with it....

your starting to see how this works huh?

Congratulations, Kelly! You join some pretty respectable ranks. (I just got my card in the mail on Friday! A-44658! Of course, I'd had my proficiency card filled out and signed for a few weeks before I finally photocopied it and mailed it to USPA...)

Now go have fun! :)
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"