rjf98

Is SkyLord CRAZY?

The evidence as posted from another thread.
1. SkyLord has indeed not done well on a jump with me as a jumpmaster (although he calls himself "SkyLord").
2. I have never initiated confrontation with the old SkyLord, such as calling him SkyLass, SkyLady, or Skysurf (and I don't mean with a board... I mean midevil style)
3. Skylord decided to start talking smack after he had the strange vertigo experience in Hawaii.
4. Skylord only talks smack via the web. (He probably takes medication before going in public)
5. SkyLord decided not to show up this weekend to lay down the forementioned "Smackdown" as he brazenly told everyone he would in another thread.
6. SkyLord now only will visit the DZ on weekdays.
7. SkyLord is running away out of the country to HongKong not to return until I actually leave for TX.
(So it could be that he has come to his senses and now realizes he can't back down from his impossible position):S

You are a big guy dude. . .and a marine. . .

Only a crazy guy would threaten you. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

You are a big guy dude. . .and a marine. . .

Only a crazy guy would threaten you. . .

Hell, I'll threaten him, I'll whip his ass like a step child. (4 years as a Corpsman). But it sounds to me like he has Skylame...I mean Skylord by the short hair.
Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

Hell, I'll threaten him, I'll whip his ass like a step child. (4 years as a Corpsman).

Yeah, well. . .I would expect no less. . .

Skylord is just begging for trouble. . .lol

:S
FGF #6
Darcy

Ah, there's Rich, the don't ask, don't tell AFF-I!

Going to Texas is no problem, I will deliver a 55 gallon drum of California whup ass free of charge.

Also, AFF is SOOOOO much easier without you humping my leg in freefall. (The real reason I bombed AFF-2). :D

Shark, sorry for the no show, I'll tell you about that tomorrow.

So, Skylord is not crazy, he is a responsible civilian with concerns about the military-industrial complex, and Rich's confused sexual orientation. :D

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. Skyyhi and VanillaSkyGirl, jump in as you see fit.

Bob the sane
Bob Marks

"-when you leave the airplane its all wrong til it goes right, its a whole different mindset, this is why you have system redundancy." Mattaman

The evidence as posted from another thread.
1. SkyLord has indeed not done well on a jump with me as a jumpmaster (although he calls himself "SkyLord").

Let me get this straight - you're getting rief from a STUDENT? Jesus.

2. I have never initiated confrontation with the old SkyLord, such as calling him SkyLass, SkyLady, or Skysurf (and I don't mean with a board... I mean midevil style)

That would be Skyserf and Medieval.

3. Skylord decided to start talking smack after he had the strange vertigo experience in Hawaii.

Someone given to vertigo would be well advised to take up another hobby. Vertigo (as distinct from acrophobia) is serious, and anathema to skydiving = CYPRES or no.

4. Skylord only talks smack via the web. (He probably takes medication before going in public)

There are rather a few people whose online persona differs from that in person. I have yet to give it enough thought to have an opinion.

5. SkyLord decided not to show up this weekend to lay down the forementioned "Smackdown" as he brazenly told everyone he would in another thread.

I have only heard the term "smackdown" in conjunction with professional wrestling. This being a definitively phony endeavor requiring the active participation of all involved, it seems an odd choice of verbiage. Someone actually contemplating violence is a fool to telegraph that fact in advance. Since "fair fight" is an oxymoron, a sucker punch has a lot to be said for it. In addition, a Smith & Wesson beats four aces and all that, so advance warning is ill advised.

Making threats tends to be illegal if the threats are specific, it is generally counterproductive to any purpose, and may well be indicative of stupidity or a weak grasp on reality.

I certainly don't want to be on a load with anyone given to such behavior.

Thus, I am lost with the part that involves bluster and implied violence.

6. SkyLord now only will visit the DZ on weekdays.

This may or may not be significant, as one's schedule may be the result of other factors than those imagined.

7. SkyLord is running away out of the country to HongKong not to return until I actually leave for TX.

Again, it doesn't follow. Laying low is easier and cheaper, and it sounds coincidental.

(So it could be that he has come to his senses and now realizes he can't back down from his impossible position)

If this is what is involved in instructing students, better you than me.

Blue skies,

Winsor

Check out the poll results there SkyLord

You need serious help

Boy Rich, I hope everyone "gets it". Someone could take this thread the wrong way. . .

:P
FGF #6
Darcy

Check out the poll results there SkyLord:D:D:D

You need serious help:o

Ha! I'm coming up this morning, no intervention necessary! ;)

Bob
Bob Marks

"-when you leave the airplane its all wrong til it goes right, its a whole different mindset, this is why you have system redundancy." Mattaman

Winsor,

With all respect, this thread is a running gag. There is no ill will between Rich or I. As to the vertigo thing, I got that thoroughly checked out, did a test tandem last week, and I'm cleared to go. I did take it seriously, which was why I was grounded for a bit.

Yes, I'm a student, and I do understand my place.

I'm taking to the sky again today, I'll see Rich, and give him a big hug for the both of us ;)

Bob
Bob Marks

You need serious help

Boy Rich, I hope everyone "gets it". Someone could take this thread the wrong way. . .

Not everyone did, apparently. :(

Bob
Bob Marks

You need serious help

Not everyone did, apparently. :(

Bob

Yeah Yeah Yeah - Sounds like you are wimping out and trying to suck up so Rich won't bloody your mug next time he sees you.:o:P

eddited - I forgot to say SkyQueefe.:):P:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Winsor,

With all respect, this thread is a running gag. There is no ill will between Rich or I. As to the vertigo thing, I got that thoroughly checked out, did a test tandem last week, and I'm cleared to go. I did take it seriously, which was why I was grounded for a bit.

Yes, I'm a student, and I do understand my place.

I'm taking to the sky again today, I'll see Rich, and give him a big hug for the both of us ;)

Bob

I missed the joke, my bad.

I suppose I should have picked up on the threat of pretend violence, as well as the bluster of the initial post.

I hope you have a great time at the DZ. I may go tomorrow, but the weather in Philadelphia sucks out loud right now.

Blue skies,

Winsor

Rich,

I'm here! Where are you???? Are you having chicken for lunch? ;)

Sky Tyson

Oh, great!! Now he thinks he's Mike Tyson - Watch trhis one Rich - you know what they say about theses psychos.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Bob just passed Level 6 & 7 and is briefing 8... without me.:o:D I'm actually teaching the FJC, that's why I'm here posting/hiding from my students.:ph34r:

News Flash: Bob's going to do Level 8 on Thursday with me. So Rich, you'll be at the DZ doing your tandem rating, and afterwards Bob is going to kick your ASS!:ph34r::D

AHHH Come on! Let me do his level 8. You know all the students are calling me the reaper. I need to change my nickname and everything. I mean my jumpsuit for AFF is already black and grey. I can just put the reaper on a patch and a sticker. That's it Shark. Make me one of those specialized Elsinore stickers with a reaper:D:D:D

Funny just remembered my phone rings with "Don't fear the reaper"

LMAO right now