skybytch

dreamin'

I don't usually remember my dreams. Last night I took a 10mg Percoset to make my neck/shoulder stop hurting and I had a strange one!

Feel asleep about 11:30. Next thing I know I'm kinda awake but real loopy from the pain med and talking (mumbling?) on the phone with a friend. Wierd thing - I'm talking on a corded phone that I threw away when I left California instead of the new cordless one I bought when I moved into my new place here.

At one point I tell my friend I'll be right back, set the receiver down and went to the kitchen. Came back with a soda and picked the receiver back up. "Ya there? Hello?" Nobody there. Shook the receiver a couple times "Hello? Helloooo? Damn." Hung the phone up and turned to the lappie. My friend was online on msn so I typed "sorry bout that."

Then I woke up. There was no phone anywhere near me. Turned to the lappie (still on cuz I had the jukebox playin') and opened up msn. My friend wasn't online. Took a good 20 minutes for my poor befuddled brain to grasp the fact that it had been a dream.

Good thing it was a dream cuz I don't remember what I said on the phone. :D

Anyone else have a good, strange, or otherwise memorable dream last night?

How is is, someway, that I always seem to log in just as you start one of these threads, Lisa?
:)

I very, very rarely even remembered any of my dreams, but in the almost year now since I quit smoking, they are getting better, and I'm remembering more of them.

Last night I was exhausted, and don't remember any.

The night before though? Well, let's just say it involved a couple of well endowed female dz.commers, ice cream, cherries, and ((((NSFW)))).

:)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Heh, I would care not to remember what I dreamed lastnight :( Went to bed in a good mood. Woke up feeling horrible. Stupid subconcious.
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Don't remember any dreams from last night, but i do remember dreams. sounds like you had a pretty weird one.
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule

Don't remember any dreams from last night, but i do remember dreams. sounds like you had a pretty weird one.

Well, we must take into account who it was that had the dream....

Oh, hi Lisa. Didn't realize you were reading.... :)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Yeah, I had one where I was sitting and watching a bunch of chimps...I was with a bunch of other people and they were watching them to. I was watching them interact and seeing that each monkey was doing something for a reason...but all the other people that I was with didnt really notice of care...so the people were milling about an doing whatever people normally do. So then I looked at a monkey and I noticed that he was sitting there quietly and watching the people. I figured that he was wondering what it was that we were doing...I am sure that he thought that we were just as weird as the people thought that they were...intellectually speaking of course. So I dont know what it meant, but I think that I made some strange connection with a monkey. A mindmeld, if you will.

I guess it comes from my belief that humans are just glorified monkeys...no different really.

I had a strage dream last night too. I was at a Unvierstiy with three friends and took note of where I parked my car. I dont remember what I did while there. I remember complaining about having to take an art type class?? When it was time for me to leave it was dark and one frined was nowhere to be found. For some reason the rest of the group just started for the car leaving one behind. When I arrived at the place I thought I parked my car it was not there. At this pont I was alone. Didnt notice at time of dream. I could see may car in the next lot and had to go though a building to get there. Once Insdie the building I could not find correct exit and became totaly disoriented. At this oint I awoke still mad that I could not make my way thoguh building to car. Not the strangest dream I've had.

Anyone esle like me and when dreaming able to recongize that you are in a dream. I can also change what I am dreaming about similar to changing a channel. I visualize the old dial used before remotes turning (Cick...Click..Click..) and the subject of my dream changes. I cannot choose what i changes to..

I had some crazy for real type dreams when I blew my knee up, since I was taking some sort of generic hard-core pain pill.

They felt so damn real. Mine were ususally a little more intense then just a phone call, though.[:/]
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Don't know all the things you do at work Lisa, but Don't feel alone. My hubby was working in his sleep last night, and he said I was mumbling about taxes:D:D:D:D WORK WORK WORK
EEEEEKKKK!!! Woke up FRISKY this morning:D:D:D this life will just get crazier!!!-Caress
I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.