ifics

When is the last time you watched you're AFF-1 video?

Or you're first tandem... I just watched my AFF-1 video and I can't belive 6 months and thousands and thousands of dollars later here I am. Crazy to think that day changed soooooo much:)
EDIT: Or static line, or any of you're first jumps;)

I wish I could....my entire AFP tape got recorded over....someone put the winter olympics on it B|>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Just watched it the other day. It is from November 16 last year but it is funny to watch now because I have come so far. . .not only with skydiving but I have lost 40 lbs since then. . .so I look really different. . .

I love watching it though. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

i used to watch it before every trip to the dz...
since i have been having so much trouble with my AFF..i would watch it to remind myself... why i love this so much.... to bring back the GOOD feeling of that first dive...

sadly, i went to play it 3 weeks ago and it is all crumled up in the cassette :(

moral to the story ... if you are offered DVD...Take it
(i didn't have that option at the time...but the dz does dvd now)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
earthbound misfit

I don't have an AFF video.:S I only have my first tandem video and I watch it all of the time, especially when I need a good laugh. I still feel bad for Justin Bushman at SDC. I went pike on exit :o and he went head down. A lil skeery, I suppose, but as we landed I couldn't wait to sign up for another and he actually volunteered to let me try to kill him a second time:D. Atleast he had a good sense of humor.:)

I have come a long way in only 28 jumps and I know I will go far.

My sentiments exactly. . .

Hey Chelle, I am going to be out at Perris on the 27th. . .I know that is two whole weekends away but you planning on being out there then? Maybe we can get a jump in together. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

moral to the story ... if you are offered DVD...Take it
(i didn't have that option at the time...but the dz does dvd now)

I carried a Mini DV tape along. I have most of my videoed jumps in Digital format.

You can capture the VHS to Harddisk if you have the appropriate hardware.

Kris.

First time a camera saw me in freefall I had over 100 jumps.

What she said. I do have lots of videos of my first four way team. When I need a good laugh I look at the start of our training jumps. I also show them to jumpers that are feeling frustrated about how their jumps are going. I show the beginning ones, then show them the new and improved ones. That gives them hope that if I can improve, then they can.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey